Posts by Malthael

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:

Hi all... I don't know how would this impact on gameplay but as i recently started to play i become aware that half of ss+3 (pvp, flee archery , cooldown) are not selling at all in shop.. so my humble suggestion is if its possible to raise prices of ss+3 to lets say 100k since ss+2 is 75k so it can be sold to vendor.
    I'm not trying to be greedy i just have full inventory and i don't like to throw that...

Everything you both said is ok.. all stands, but im talking from my point of view...(new comer) This game is old non the less, but as Shadow said is my opinion aswell, those fms break all weapons till lvl 65 or 75 cuz honestly no one will make lvl 65 weapon for pvm. So basicly in the game now you have or lvl 35 farmers or 80+ .... Due to low lvls metins i think they implemented green changers drop for newcomers to stand up and earn gold so they can advance, but unfortunatly high lvls see oportunity and exploit that . Ok, its not forbidden but still we facing ksing issues and quitting of newcomers. So there is gap between 35 and 75 lvl. As Shadow said it is kinda "stupid" to make +6 stones in fms but yet on another hand those fms with 40+ dmg can outclass regular poison... so fms still rules... My thoughts abt suggestion is that possibly with new weapon ppl start to lvl up because in every mmorpg game lvl up is rewarding with new items and specially weapons and armors. I cant say what would results be with this, and i know there is not coming back from this so it is though decision. But as a old player i always hated all armors and weapons because they where in the end useless. So there were only fms, lvl 34 armor, lvl 66 armor, lvl 65 or lvl 75 weapon. Those special armors were also lvl 48 because 3 sockets. And that was all.
    Abt weapon maybe there can be variations made. Maybe 30% max dmg, lower atack speed...

i also don't see the connection between a new weapon and people not using of 35 farmers anymore?people are creating of 35 farmers because you can easily farm all themetins up to lv60 with decent pvm eq. we can drop many changers within ashort period of time which is one of the best sources of money til youcan farm the metins at the high level maps. the metins between lv 65 and80 aren't really worth farming since you don't drop changers and therate for +3 or +4 stones is just insignificantly (at least from myexperience) higher than on metins up to level 60.

Ppl would use lvl 50 or lvl 60 lvl farmers? Ppl would lvl up? High lvls wouldnt make 35 lvl farmers? That gap would be diminished.. so either way
    there would be more place for 35lvl farmers and opening of 50+ lvl farmers. And u said it good.. for u as a high player is better to farm low lvls metins cuz of changers and income... now try to put urself in newcomer situation... you try to farm in map 2 and u search 10 -30 min for metin... your are still weak cuz you started ofc... and then u find metin of black... and then comes uber farmer and ks u in lets say 10 sec metin gone.. would u be happy abt that? i dont think so..

but back to main point...

I think it would stretch a little all that negativity with ksing and ppl would have more choice of development...

Hi all, first of all i would like to say that i am old casual player and i would say thanks for GM's to keep working with this (old) game with new updates. Awsome work there for new starters with upgraded quests and rewards..
    Anw, to get to my point, i would like to discuss here with all of you abt weapons. So, no need of bashing or disrespect just a casual talk abt my suggestion. So from my point of view as the current gameplay im stucked with fms... till lvl 75 where i shuld aquire poison sword. So my question would be if there is chance to make lvl 50-60 pvm weapon. I know you all can say go lvl up but that isnt my point.. as from lvl 60 where i am, atm my dmg is very low and i shuld go farming fms and make lvl 35 farmer which i have anw and farm changers till i get lucky with bonus dmg 40+. or i can buy that from uber farmers for lets say something between 5-20 won. Or i shuld just grind till lvl 75.
    Maybe with this weapon we can let newbies and newstarters to farm map 2 and maybe we can make a empty gap betwenn 50 - 75 lvl filled. Also i was able to see that there are red adders and changers and yet still i have no idea where to get em... + i dont understand why their price is similar to regular ones :dash: . Offcourse since im new i didnt read entire forum suggestion part to see if there is already something similar. If there is then im sorry . ^^ 
    I was asked from a frend what i would suggest to keep ksing a bit lower here so that would be my suggestion. No more uber low lvl farmers.. Another thing to farm and lets say lvl up. Newstarters can make lvl 50 and farm that weapon, new source of income, maybe if there is chance to make kingdom map 3 with more metins (my favorite) with those red 40-60lvl adders and changers. If i missed something pls be gentle because i made this in hurry :pleasantry: 
    And offcourse sry for my english :)