I'll take them in the order you wrote:
- We have Dungeon Masters event, which is similar to the PvM King but for guilds.
- Quests 1-30 have been revamped, better rewards on them.
- Hunter quest is daily quest, the lv 25 quest to kill Jin-Hee for wedding ring is also repeatable.
- Fishermen have Fishing Extravaganza, Fisherman of the month and Mystery Box, Hunters have their ranking and the best gets a good reward, silver and gold categories.
- Metin stones respawn faster than they did in the past, metins from lv70 and above have higher chance to drop +3 and +4 stones.
- New players have the Novice CH, metins from lv 25 to 60 drop green adders and changers, the upgrade chance has been increased with 10%, the upgrade+ system adds another 10% when used at full, beginner items are at +9 at NPCs in map1.
- You won't see guild wars in here, I explained why in the PvP Model.
- Good mining places are the ice mountain map and the temple at frogs and catacombs entry. Experienced players above lv90 can easily go for mining in the high lv maps as well.
I think you need to try harder for next suggestions
Yes, quests from 1-30 are revamped and are quite good, but after then you have Octavio's Recipe at level 49 that asks you for 100 eyes of spider, and besides the experience (that is good, 3100000 points of exp) you get only 40k of gold, for a quest that takes so much time... Maybe gold rewards over some other quests could be improved.
Hunter's quests are bugged mostly, I can't do the quest from level 61 because it asks me to kill Ice Golems, which don't drop those hearts. Jin-Hees aren't that much of encouraging as daily quests are.
Still, PvP isn't encouraged, I would like a quest about having like 20 duels a day, and having a reward for it, exp, rank points, that would be nice.