Posts by dust

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Hello , if i want to farm Glyph Stones at Giants its bannable also ? I have main 101 and i want use lvl 80 , I dont want to farm Red Pocket I farm Glyph Stones !! thanks

Can you survive without Glyph Stones for 2 days?

Nobody would use a farmer when the drops would be balanced on the level.

It is balanced, but of course you will drop more on lower level if you equip high level stuff on your farmer. When speaking of balanced you should talk about drop rate of players whose main is lower level and players whose main is high level, not comparing what YOU drop with your farmer and your main.

@dust

When i have lv 105 chars, but i use lv 90 char for making Plague run and NOT FARMING this event.

Is this OK or NOT???

That is allowed, rule implies for farming maps.

Wait a minute. If its no need pet to farm means ,if i go to level up my buff i can drop with him red pocket..or if i farm metins can drop too. so you say i`m not alowed to play on server with another caracter 2 days only with big one?
    There a re a lot of players who play game witout reading the forum ...This its a rule only for who read forum. Lot of childs dont do it

You can have your buffer drop them while in party with your main character, that is not a problem. The rule is in place so someone who has fully geared level 105 doesn't jump on it's level 65 farmer with his main's gear and farms in V3, while he can farm perfectly well at higher level maps suited for his level 105. (This level 105 is just an example, it can be the same with level 90 having a level 35 farmer and so on).

Hey guys,

It's the same like last time. The same questions are asked, the same answers are given. It is only for 2 days, i think you can survive playing just on your main characters that much. Flyor, use your main equipped character for farming.
    This rule is in power to get lower levels have some fun with drops too.

I hope you understand. Thank you!

Regards,
    [EA]dust

Hi guys,

As you may know, this year, Chinese New Year is starting on January 28th. To honor the year of the rooster, we will be having a 48 hours Red Packet drop event starting on January 27th at 23:59 GMT.
    During the event you will be able to drop Red Packets from any monster in your level range. Unlike Christmas Event, where you had to gather 3 Stockings and exchange them for a single box, Red Packet can be used with a single right-mouse-click.
    Apart from the Red Packet drop, you might bump into roaming Santa, giving out presents to nearby players.

You do not need any pet or quest to drop Red Packets!

As you also might know, there is special rule for this kind of events:

IMPORTANT: To promote selfless behavior during this joyful Chinese New Year period we have a rule in place.

You are allowed to farm ONLY WITH YOUR MAIN CHARACTER.

To summarize:
    Event starts on: January 27th at 23:59 GMT
    Event ends on: January 29th at 23:59 GMT

Drop: Red Packets
    Additional events: Roaming santa
    Additional Rules: Farming allowed only with your MAIN CHARACTER

Please respect the rules or i will: :sniper: :sniper: :sniper:

Happy Chinese New Year to everyone who celebrates it!

Warmest Regards,
    Tec Interactive Team

Dear Players,

Firstly, i would like to thank everyone who participated in the contest, and to congratulate the winners.

Winners will get their reward today, and the rest of you who have joined the event but weren't lucky enough to win one of the first 3 spots, will get a participation reward of 10.000 Tec Points each.

Participants of Video Contest should send me a message here in forum, so i could send rewards, and give further instructions to winners.

I get 10 times the tecs of the first place every week, i dont need to be jealous, just giving my opinion

surah200, the team loved the uniqueness of your video due to the narrative part of it, however we felt that it hasn't shown the full potential of our server. Beginners of course should be introduced with what you have shown in your video, but no player starts playing in the server because of first 30 levels. They want to see how the game develops further, what kind of dungeons game has, how the pvp is, is it fun to be in a guild, and much more.
    I hope you will join the next video contest as well, because your video has A LOT of potential, and room for improvement.

If anyone wants a tip how to set the storyline for one of the next video competitions, feel free to contact me, and i will let you know of my opinion about your videos and their strong and weak points.

Once again, i want to say thank you to everyone who participated in the event, and to congratulate winners!

Warmest Regards,

Tec Interactive Team

Hello boys and girls,

Here we are, organizing yet another Video Contest where you can win extraordinary prizes.

So, let’s start with the theme of this contest. It’s “Welcome To Metin2SG”, and I guess it’s pretty much self-explaining.

The goal of your video is to introduce the core features of Metin2SG and explain everything that a new player would love to see when looking out for a new server to start on.

You will have 10 days starting today to complete the video.

Rewards are:

1st Place: 200.000 Tec Points

2nd Place: 150.000 Tec Points

3rd Place: 100.000 Tec Points

Rules:

• Video must be at least 3 minute long
    • You must have your working files safe and sound until winners are decided(do not delete those)
    • It must be about new beginning in our server, explaining all the goodies beginners can enjoy
    • Metin2SG content only (no footage from other servers)
    • Use royalty-free music (no copy-right stuff please)
    • One video per person

Once you create a video, upload it to your YT channel, and post the link in this thread.

If you have any questions regarding the competition, please do post them here, so those can get answered.

Winners will be contacted with further instructions.

So, what else to say except for… have fun!

Warmest Regards,

Metin2 SG Team