Posts by azazul

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• EmyEmy

Suggestions

• [GA]Elspeth

Write a properly detailed Suggestion in the Suggestion Forum section, LozilkSG. The Shoutbox isn't a good place to discuss such stuff :P

• LozilkSG

+ Every chest/run would get an stabil value

• LozilkSG

I would appreciate a Dungeon system within the Dungeon Difficulty is set by the Amount of Player and the Difficulty Choosen Normal/Hard/mythic at the End every Participant gets a chest you would never have problems again to find people for runs

• EmyEmy

Aos Noob

• EmyEmy

whats after grizzly bear?

• [GA]Shadow

Server on

• mynamejeff

How long does the reboot last?

• EmyEmy

:crazy: :dash: :hi:

• EmyEmy

shut up

• PalitaGoblin

You cant ban me for that! I will spam harder

• EmyEmy

why this guy is not perm banned?

• EmyEmy

please ban this guy PalitaGoblin he spammed my wall

• PalitaGoblin

Good morning, have a good breakfast everyone

• iPhone5

[VIDEO] ASIAN vs HOWHIGH 08.11.2020

• EmyEmy

Open thread If you want

• dolguldor

So Shadow, should I open a new thread again on the same topic? Since the topic is closed i couldn't say my opinion.

• Nature2

@[GA]Shadow Can you tell us the purpose of the poly update ? Btw closing thread after thread to forbid players from talking about updates is a great step forward :thumbsup:

• EmyEmy

high lvls do not farm mats, they buy from market when they want something, materials farm is for low lvls

• [GA]Shadow

I close threads when they go off topic and when the answer is given

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:

In my ambel opinion mental warrior is a nice class and also in a good state. I am fine with my dmg when there is a fight when all 4 classes are present.

I am not saying that the PvP state of Mental's is bad. They have always been viable. That is why my suggested changed are aimed at the PvM side, because I feel like this is where the class is lackluster.

Hello everyone!

First I would like to start off by saying that I hope you are all safe and were not affected too badly by the Corona situation. Some of my closest friends lost their jobs and were 'homeless' for over a month and if you were/are in a similar situation I would like to express my heartfelt sympathies and I hope that you can land on your feet soon.

Now let's get to the topic.

With the current situation on how the class balance has evolved on the SG server, it is unfortunate that the Mental warrior was left in the dust.
    The main reason being that it is hard to give any sort of damage/extra stats to the Mental Warriors and not affect the Body Warriors as well.

With these small changes I hope that we can alleviate some of the issues and/or add a cool and unique mechanic to the class.

Before I give mu suggestions, I would like to say that the only defining qualities of Mental Warriors are having ~350 more defence than everyone and that they cannot be knocked down when Taichi/Might/Strong Body is Perfected. I hope that you can all agree this is a little boring.

Suggested changes:

1. Taichi passive: Might ->While Taichi is active gain %Maximum HP increase (1%-15% depending on skill level) when (Could also be 10% or 12%)

I think that this is inline with the Mental Warrior's tank theme. Also when it comes to PvP, I do not this that this will be a big problem as Mental Warrior 2 main skills can be dodged and usually it will mean that he can tank 1 or sometimes 2 extra attacks.

2. Lion Stomp passive: 'Heavy blows' or 'Heavy attacks' -> For the next 60 seconds gain %Change to stun on auto attacks (1%-25% depending on skill level).
    Again keeping with the theme of warriors having access to stuns, having %stun on attacks is, at least in my opinion, a pure PvM buff and when it comes to PvP the Mental will usually be using a two-handed weapon. They have a very slow attack speed and will not result in many basic attack hits on to a good opponent. Also 90% Immune to Stun stat is required when facing any warrior in PvP, meaning that this will not imbalance PvP.

I do not think that these changes are something that will make the Mental Warriors a staple in late game farming but I believe it a step in the right direction and on the mean time it will give Mental fans something new that the class has not received since warriors got a 6th skill.

Let me know what you guys think. Also feel free to make your own suggestions in the comments bellow. If you think I am idiot and that my idea is trash, I am also open the criticism.

PS. for the non-native speakers, I tried to be as translator friendly as possible so that you can use DeepL.com or Google Translate without issues.

5. ; 6. ; 7. are not needed at all IN MY OPINION but I agree with the rest. Its not game breaking but just QoL.

Your first suggestion simply cannot be done because we can't alter the characters who already have Mastered, Grandmastered or even perfect mastered the skills at 17. We would create a situation of unbalance where new players master skils at 20, while old players retain the skills at 17.

Thanks

Thats good to know. I need to ask, if you will be willing to make such meta changes in the potential new Server, or would just keep it the same as the current one as to not deter any players that want a old/middleschool experience?

Dear everyone,

First of all I would like the say that I enjoy playing on this server. It does alot of things right and it has shown it is willing to change the gameplay in order to balance it/stand out.

That being said, here is my suggestion.

1. Make all skills success at 20 skill points.
    2. Give one extra skill point for lvl 1

The reasong I am suggensting this is for 2 reasons. First of all to shift the meta for higher levels, which in turn would really help out the newest players but freeing up lower level Metins. However, they will not be able to stay lvl35 farmers as they can develop only 1 skill and not 2(AoS/Berserk or Blade/Fear or EnchDmg/BlessingSpell)

Secondly, it will give incentive to reach lvl 120 to get all 6 skills Master.

Now, how this would be done is a little tricky.
    What I came up with is the following:

All players that have more skills Master than it would be possible (eg lvl51 having 3M skills where with the change he can have only 2) are Cursed not able to cast any skills until they use a skill reset item given to everyone in the inventory and reset one skill.

I do realise that for the current server it is very radical.

However, with the big possibility that a new server buy TEC is going to open, it would be the perfect opportunity to make the change so that it is different gameplay/meta from other servers and would attract people that way too, besides it being new.

Other changes I propose are for the doubling of the drop rate of Green Changers so that they are worth like 1kk each. This will help newer players stat their gear faster and make players increase level in order to start making real money and not just stay lvl 35 for 1 year and save up for all the gear they will use until lvl 100.

Another change is to the pearl system. I am more of a casual player. I play in month long periods before making a break. That being said means I am not swimming in money and I just think it is absolutely crazy that making lvl 65 weapon +9 or lvl48-90 armor +9 is crazy. I have so far spent 2kkk on Compass and Pearls. At this point it would have been cheaper the buy +9 than to make it. So my suggesion is to add White/Blue/Red pearls to Moonlight L. Similar chance as Changers, or even lower just to allow for prices to be not that insane.

Anyways, that's my thoughts on the game.

Regards,

MistyPH

PS. Thoughts and feedback will be much appreciated

So, farming ice marbles is better than farming map2?

Where do i farm ice marbles if i dont can kill the metins? How much is keepcase and demons gem+?

Ice Marbles from Ice Mountain Yeti/Golems. Demons Gem+ and Keepcase+ x8 each make Spearman Poly =9kk.

So is it definitly not worth to stay 35? My Problem is, im 36 because u didnt noticed my Level up and dont have Money for the items you said above.. What should i do?

at lvl 51 I can farm Demon's Keepcase+ and Demon's Gem+ for Demon Spearman Poly(8kk-10kk) lvl 55,60,65,70,75,80,85(a little hard) metins. Also I pick up all the herbs I get and from time to time sell stack x200 for big bucks (Jamul x 200 is 23kk easy). You can also farm Ice Marbles 2kk each. Make sure you do lv50 Bio(50Def) or if you lvl up to 60(50attack) and Military Horse for better stats and Mutated Mounts with better bonuses.

when u have a good fms and armour start to try lvl 65 metin´s. there u dropp red changer. 20kk each. Buy a lvl 60 helm with 5 monster. try oit with buff + lvl 48 def potions. there u farm yang and raise your skills. then u go sdv2 room3 and farm mystic equip. dont go over lvl 60 and farm S Moons for hermit´s.

This is total overkill for lvl65 Metin. You need 380+ Defence + Mage Buff with 25%+ and you are set to go. Try having 13+k HP and Military Horse(lvl50) if possible. If they are still killing you you can get the 150Def Mount or use Dragon Earings. lvl50 Bio Quest also helps. I am lv51 435 Defence and Only Mystic is 8avg on boots. My Mage has M7 Bless and I just need my horse to kill it.

Hi everyone,

Since I started playing on this server I have been using one rib that I made (40% avg and Monster +5). Its a pretty good weapon for what I do and I am really happy with it.

However, recently I got more into doing some DTs and Orc Maze runs on my own up to the blacksmith and I decided that a FMS would really help me out, especially since I use a mental warrior for the DT.

So I dropped one with 42avg and put Monster and Crit+5 on it.

Here is the thing:

When I am not mounted, I hit for slightly more with the FMS (30-50) but then when I mount I hit less (80-100).

All in all the FMS has 2% more avg dmg but 36 less Attack Value.

I have no idea what is going on and it would be great if you could help me out.

PS. I tested the dmg in Orc Maze and on lvl 70 Metins. All the other gear was the same.

The way how the bonus works is just decreasing the opponent's piercing chance, so if you get 5% piercing res then the opponent will have less 5% piercing chance. Therefore, maybe 5% pierce res is enough for every mob of the server except some bosses to not pierce you.

Thanks for answering the question. I knew that other resistances were always good, I was just curious about Resistance to Piercing hits and whether anyone is using it. If it really works the way you mention I feel like there is some potential for alternative builds.

Hello everyone!

Recently I had a discussion in-game about higher level farming/leveling and I was told that my mental warrior will be incredibly bad as the monster pierce a lot and I will take more damage, the more defence I had. (Is this true: monsters do more damage on pierce to more defence they ignore?!?!)

Which got me thinking, is there a way for Mental Warrior to circumvent that problem? Here is what I came up with:

1. Not activate Taichi(Strong Body/Might) if I will take more damage from having more defence and basically play it out similarly to a body warrior(usually do not activate Berserk).

2. Resistance to Piercing hits:
    a) How does it work:
    i) By reducing enemy chance to pierce? EG. I have 50% chance to pierce; enemy has 25% Resistance to Pierce; so vs that enemy I have 25% Chance to pierce, or
    ii) It just reduced the damage take from a piercing hit. EG. I do 1000 damage when I pierce the enemy, but they take 750 damage (25% Resistance to Pierce)
    b) Is it worth investing into gear that has Resistance to Pierce for the future when I decide to level up my Mental Warrior?

Hopefully you guys will provide me with some insight or maybe Shadow will tell us how the stat is coded in the game and works.

I made an electro+9 recently which uses similar upgrade materials and I used around 2,2kkk for upgrade materials, including master compass, blacksmith memos and white pearls. I had back luck though.

Now, in terms of a poison sword, I think its better to buy one. From what I have seen for 1,5kkk you can get one with low avg and +6 stones or one with normal avg and no stones (18-30). For something like 40avg and +6 stones more like 3,5-4kkk and for ~mystic~ with 8 avg I have never seen anything cheaper than 2kkk.

The reason why I am telling you to buy rather than sell is that changing is very expensive too, so IMO its better to buy a made one for 3,5kkk than spend 2kkk on making it +9, another 1kkk for stones +6 and then even more to get a good bonus.

Hello everyone, Azazul here with another post.

Well, I am not going to lie, I like to go fast. And I really like it when I make a new character and I get 160 or 180 Leopard Pills, which give 60 movement speed for those who do not know. I also love the Shoes of Wind+ x 2.

Anyways, I am always sad when I used them up. So here is my suggestion/idea:

Either make the Leopard Pill a better deal to buy because 5 30 min ones for 1300TP is kinda shitty. Maybe 30 30 mins ones or 50 10 min ones for 1300TP.
    Or Alternatively the price could be lowered to maybe 300/400. Brainstorming here.

Also Shoes of Wind from store can be made Shoes of Wind + to give 60 and not 30 movement speed.

Anyways, that is it for today!

Feel free to LIKE, COMMENT and FOLLOW!

Hello everyone, Azazul here with another post!

Moonlight boxes!

That is how I do it. So here is the know-how to this method.

Step 1. Admit to yourself that grinding for metin drops sucks.

Step 2. Ironically acquire a critical mass of money through grinding. This amount of money depends on the current price of moonlight treasure boxes. Currently I am talking about +- 220kk.

Step 3. Buy 2000 moons for 220-230kk. I always find people willing to sell 200 boxes for 22kk or 23kk.

Step 4. Open the boxes and remember to sell the junk to the NPC stores as for 2000 moons its around 20kk(including the gold from the moons themselves).

Step 5. Usually you get 1 changer (Enchant Change Scroll) per 200 stack, which already pays for the stack itself.

Step 6. Sell the Blessing Marbles/Changers/Adders/Evolution and Mutation Scrolls/Zen beans and stacks of Green Potion (M)

Since there is a lot of clicking involved prepare to be opening moons and selling junk for around 40-50 minutes for 2000.

In my experience as soon I finish opening the moons and I announce in chat that I am selling Changers for 23kk its an instant sell, so basically 90% of the cases you make you break even instantly and the rest is $$$.

Note: This is still gambling, you might be kind of unlucky and for 2000 moons get like 6 changers. This has never happened to me but I am saying to mention there is a risk. And I am assuming that the chance to drop Enchant Change Scroll is 0,5% the more moons you open the closer you will get to that value of drop. But this has too much to deal with the theory of probability so I will leave it at that.

Anyways, I hope this "guide" helps you and shows that there are other methods of making dolla signs $$$ besides Hunting/Rarity Dropping//Fishing/Mining/Material Dropping/Runs etc.

PS. I will give the links to the screenshots showing the drop from 2600 Moons on a character with 0 gold. I spent 291kk on the moons and made over 60kk in profit in the first 10 mins after I started selling.

Feel free to LIKE, COMMENT and FOLLOW.

Recently I have been seeing a lot of assassins using PVM lvl 70 bow especially. I want to know why.

My assumption is either for leveling with poly since the lvl70 bow give 20% chance for extra exp, or it is for killing the bosses on runs quicker since bows are the highest damage weapons in the game and paired with a good polymorph marble the assassin's damage should be insane.

Does anyone have a clue?