Posts by Arin

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• Mighty007

Oleee oleeee 4-2 bangg bangg

• NightSlayer

WTB Sura armor lvl 54 +6--+9 with ss+5--+6 pm me in game

• RudiAusmWald

WTB poison 8 avg

• iPsycho

• iPsycho

SGM/GA look "Questions and answers"

• iPsycho

WTS Diamond double skill

• iPsycho

WTS Jade doublelife

• MrSoon

high lvl drop a lot of 75 weps on new maps, so their price drop... imagine poison 8avg mystic used to be up to 60 won

• CeReal

im confused....

• CeReal

is there a reason why poisons with 40 avg are almost cheaper than a fms with same stats? xD

• iPsycho

WTS Jade double life 5won

• iPsycho

WTS Diamond skill+skillres / 5won

• iPsycho

Penge buff me

• Howker

Penge pm to me ;d

• Penge

Hi all! Looking for a lonely man/girl who is also looking for a partner to play. Im 24 years old, and others say im very rich in the game but i dont think so xD I like runs, have buffer, archer, warrioir blablabla

• iPsycho

Fatalis write iPsycho - we are the Psychophats :)

• Grum

Ci sono italiani?

• Fatalis

i´m looking for a german guild i'm warion lv84

• CeReal

heeelouh im lf an def+6 :)

• palita

welcome back

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:

Taichi and dance with wind..around 150-200k maybe..You can sell them to NPC as well for 100k gold.
    Whirlwind probably 500k , but i'm not sure

Trade window allows you to transfer 999.999.999 gold from one char to another; teleport ring allows you to jump from one town to another.

Yea , i was thinking the same , i don't think is necessarily.

The one +9 , it had 2 broken stones or only one ? And i guess is Rare since it had +2 strenght.
    Keeping in mind that it has 26% avg..and it has a broken stone..i think is around 20-25kk maximum.

And the one +0 is around 5kk.

Actually i have to disagree ,marianne. Blacksmith's memos are around 3kk now since they dropped alot on the halloween event not on the christmas one..and it's been a while since then.

Mara because you have some gold..and you can afford a lv 30 weapon+9 , i think you should go drop some horse medals.. ( they drop quite easily) and make a lv 35 character for map 2. You need to wait 11 days for the horse though if you are not using any items from item mall , you can kill stones in map 1 before you can start farming map 2 ^^

• Books that don't worth much can be sold at any NPC for 75k gold.
    • Same with stones ( +0 - 25k , +1 - 50k , +2 -75k )

Some of the most valuable stones that you can drop are :

Stone of monsters : +3 - 6 maybe 7kk
    +4 - 15 up to 20kk

Stone of deathblow : +3 - 4,5-5kk
    +4 - 15kk

Stone of defence : +3 4,5-5kk
    +4 13-14kk

Stone of evasion : +3 - 4,5kk
    +4 - 13-4kk

The most valuable books as you already know are :

• Aura of sword - 3kk ±
    • Enchanted Blade - 1 - 1,2kk

Fishing is also a good method of making gold since one clam is around 4 - 5kk

That's all i had to say . Welcome back and good luck ^^

Sorry, but i find your comment pretty useless. Just read what Shadow said and you will get all the answers you need. If you don't like this update , then don't use the binding items so you can play as much as before. This update is more to protect valuable items from any kind of mistake and not about about preventing stealing. Usually people who share their accounts and items with others are more likely to have their items stealed than the others.

Hey Amnezio ! ^^

Nice to have you here ! Hope you will enjoy the game and help as many new players you can ahaha ^^.

I can see what the Soulbind System does but why should one use it? I mean It could be useful not to sell an important item to general store or roll it but I fail to see any other good reason. :/

I think you're wrong. There are alot of scenarios that could happen..
    You can trade other item than the one you wanted to during a trade assuming that the items are the same type..and i don't think the buyer will say " Hey you just gave me a full bonused item instead of a clean one" xD
    If you have 2 items that are the same..in your invetory ..for example 2 armors. let's say one is crap and the other is +9..if you are not paying attention you can drop the one +9 instead of the crap one , same as making a shop , it's a possibility for you to tangle items.