Posts by Arin

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Sorry, but i find your comment pretty useless. Just read what Shadow said and you will get all the answers you need. If you don't like this update , then don't use the binding items so you can play as much as before. This update is more to protect valuable items from any kind of mistake and not about about preventing stealing. Usually people who share their accounts and items with others are more likely to have their items stealed than the others.

Hey Amnezio ! ^^

Nice to have you here ! Hope you will enjoy the game and help as many new players you can ahaha ^^.

I can see what the Soulbind System does but why should one use it? I mean It could be useful not to sell an important item to general store or roll it but I fail to see any other good reason. :/

I think you're wrong. There are alot of scenarios that could happen..
    You can trade other item than the one you wanted to during a trade assuming that the items are the same type..and i don't think the buyer will say " Hey you just gave me a full bonused item instead of a clean one" xD
    If you have 2 items that are the same..in your invetory ..for example 2 armors. let's say one is crap and the other is +9..if you are not paying attention you can drop the one +9 instead of the crap one , same as making a shop , it's a possibility for you to tangle items.

Some of the pictures were uploaded way too fast..which raised some suspicions ( at least for me it did ) :)
    As I remember first picture came out like 5 mins after Tary started this thread and i assume that nobody could make a login screen that fast xD.
    Keeping in mind the fact that the prizes are enormous , I think people will go crazy in order to win some of these points that's why there is a lot of copyrighted material.

I can praise AxeL who has made little effort to add some effects , Y7Maverick and Zopto ( in case that image is your creation , i can say that i like it)
    I'm curious to see who's gonna win this contest , since i can't participate because i have no knowledge about photoshop and these kind of stuff . May the best win ^^.