Posts by Nature2

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Stefan Zvonkovic don't make anymore duell , his ast duell against some1 of us was on DT, against me he lost that night 10-4

You are lucky that you duel him cos last time i was in dt and he logged out Aleks was there too he can tell you xd

you can upload a video where you hit me more than 11,3k in my kingdom with dragon brace equipped, means no dragon brace+tiger earrings ;)

cause thats what you will have to beat. maybe i wont acceppt your "half naked,no dss,no peandants" and you will have to beat 13k who knows. im not quiet sure about that but if you want to challenge me go for it

You ask for DMG duel wtf is that are you Zorro or what ?

maybe you are the one lieing here because i also dont know how you can get 7k uncrit on 105 res, but it was during a raid so i doubt that your dss+dragon bracelet+dgd ran out at the same time. just check it out when its here ;) i dont really care what you will say about it but if you challenge me for a dmg duel i accept it

DMG duel wtf is that ? Really wtf is that ??? I know one guy name 25cm i asked him real duel 1000 times he refuse or log out

did you build up about 40-50 new equips last year or what kind of question is that?

this january also 3 new build up ones? :D

If you are 100% sure about something, be ready to pay the price

Lacex, my stepson, i have more friends than you will ever have :D:D:D you think your fake "friends" give a fuck about you ?:lol: really you are my child you need to grow up i can teach you a few things too

in your words : "half naked,no boosters,no dss,no costume"

btw if we see that you didnt deal any dmg with your skills, this quaker even killed me solo O_o hes a pretty strong guy to be honest, cant deny that

hahahah sure 6.5k ww and on ur video how much u make on me 2k spirit strike 4k crit all other skills 1k :D:D:D:D

Btw i was also with pvm gear on, no dss, no pendants, no dragon god, clean weapon no stones no stats:D:D:D

I tried but i never saw it man why so bad quality in a video?

U sure ? 1080p not good enough quality for u ? Try again.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

not even me? :O sounds like im something special when it comes to dmg dealing O_o video will be here tmorrow or in 2 days max. if you think im joking we could make a bet about 500kk or something if thats not too much for you :P will also be a good opportunity see how much panicstation can really tank xD

Still more than you:D:D:D only me and Quake and u die in like what 4 seconds ?

But anyway he is like mrsick show video where he is not even on but who is in the video cerva and jkrr ?

Go check last raid how many times cerva died and even running like one and only UsainBolt and i m sry i didnt catch on camera the moment where jkr gets 2 skilled i m really sry i didnt expect that i thought he is stronger really this is what i thought

hahahahahah look at him he shows same video same old video mrsick showed us 100 times omg i can't believe this they showed this video like 100 times and not even one time i see someone die but idk why they show it maybe cos they dont have better

i only showed you how easy you are, you forget what you are and talk too much so please stop crying ..if you want see real raid go watch the one 25 mins long it's enough to see who is waving from safe zone

@Push

I love this so so much....this guy is the same guy i remember one time we were 2v4 in yellow and u came and he went safe zone and logged out hahahah he is the same guy i tell you name his name is 25cm

idk if i caught when jk got 2 skilled by archer i m sry if i didn't but you can see him waving his hands from safe zone asking for 1v1.

you why you even talk xd ? only me and quake raped u in nw and this "raid" in blue you call it raid 2 minutes and funny how you show how you run nonstop