Posts by Nature2

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Anyway, like i said idc about you or anyone else, i really don't know why you come here to cry, if yourself would duel someone like lacex would probably do the same so i can't understand your hypocrisy.

You said many times you don't care about budokan yet you mention budokan on every forum discusion.

You state that budokan should be made "only main account joins" yet you joined 100 times the lower categories, even lvl 61.

You tell me it's farmer account yet you have same options and same lvl that i have, only items are different.

You always said a loss is a loss but now you cry about farmer account thing. I didn't force you to join my category, you wanted to show me you are stronger and you lost.

Every word you say, 10 seconds later you reverse it.

You are only trash, you are not even pvp player, pvp players don't use red pots in duel.

You didn't expect me to catch you on video so now you cry cry cry because people see how trash you are.

By the way, i did not open this thread to flame anyone, this section is meant for ingame pvp videos and i wanted to show how some players like lacex54 duel with red pots and even deny it and then act cool ingame like nothing happened.

I see some people never change, they just can't resist not coming here to start flaming, some players like jkrr or others.

Anyway, I have a feeling that the only players who will ever duel lacex54 from now on will be only his guild mates.

Dayum bro Panic i told you i will will make fun with you why you so serious son? :D

If you wanna make some real Duells you should maybe hold your words son

You, the guy who 'never uses fishes', wasted like 30+ perches in those "fun duels". I think it was pretty real.

You never killed me in a real duel, you never will, no matter from who you borrow items.

I have no idea how pathetic life one must have to create a thread like this.

I've seen retards like you who only criticize and look like they are some superior piece of s.

I'm sorry to break this to you, but you must be pretty miserable if you live by the name of some guy who shared his ideologies with the world, you are only a copycat, a wannabe, some lowlife retard who only pretends to be better than the others while he cannot give anything original to the world.

You are always sick of what you see in this game, yet you are still here criticizing. Why are you still here ? It only shows how retarded you are, Mr. "Thoreau". Give us more of your original way of life, please.

I am butthurt to open such thread ? Said the guy who opened 1000 threads on forum and showed us fake and biased videos with duels or raids for like 4 years or more. I can surf through your threads and give you at least 10 examples with no effort, no problem, but i don't give a fuck about you. But you seem to give a fuck about me.

Time will come when you will eat your words, i showed you that many times. For now, enjoy your last moments in highclass.

0217_194010.jpg

This is how pro players duel, with red pots in the middle of the fight.

This boy lacex54 thought it will work to use red pots vs me which actually did work for a couple of times because i only noticed only few moments when he used. Then i watched video and realized he used red pots in pretty much every duel we had.

So, instead 7-0 which is pretty obvious, hmmmmm he can be happy and say "i killed panicstation in duel, even with red pots but i killed him".

For anyone who wanna check moments when he used pots, here they are : 9:03 12:59 13:03 15:11 21:22.

I guess they are more, but i don't have time to watch every duel frame by frame. Live, when i dueled him, i missed many moments when he did because there is lag, delay and effects from skills, crits and faint which make it hard to notice.

For me, even this way it was hard to believe how i can lose duel when i make him 50k total dmg.

At least now people will see how trash some players are.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Imagine how it feels to be 25cm spend tons of $ , farm 10000 hours, put all effort just to focus on thing and then realize after all these years you suck at that one thing, THAT ONE THING you focused all your life:D:D:D

I fucking love it :D:D:D this guy 25cm didn't have forum account in 4 years and now look at him ! Look at him he is rage mode on forum whenever i post on video :D:D:D but i feel his pain he puts all his effort all his farming all his $$$ all these years he just wants to call himself raid player and then he gets 1 shot on video come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn:evil::evil::evil:

Yessssssssssss yessssssss :D:D:D i love this guy he embarass himself with his own uploads he shows how he makes 2k spirit strike on pretty much everyone come on lvl 110 mental 2k spirit strike and you are proud ?? You are proud ???

I already showed where you "killed me solo" it was in fact you + one more sin + mage and i was without pendant and with booster finished and you needed like 1 minute to kill me xd ok try harder .

This raid i died 3 or 4 times in 2 hours, one time without pendant or boost, one time because auto pot finished and one time was 4 on me ;) i can show you if you want like i showed you where "you made 12k" and later with boost on 2.3k ;)

You have no right to talk about duels...i asked you duel 100 times and the closest time where we were about to duel you tried your dmg first and then you logged out at dt. You or anyone from purge guild cannot compete with me in 1v1. You have same items used by entire guild and still no one from your guild can kill me in duel.

so you are either blind or retarded :D we both know we and especially me raped you very hard that day, i mean 13k and you do me 1,4k with aos while i use tms :D oh god i understand why you cry and try to proof something here 24/7 but just stop, you look pretty embarrassing. you cant proof anything here because i have the footage too and if you call somethin a 1 skil when i lose 20% of my hp it just shows that this is all you got ;) but i understand you, not everyone can hit 20k in raids like i do

This is how they call it nowadays when you get 1 shot ? Lose 20% hp ? :D:D:D

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Look at this 25cm retard he is crying so so so hard :D:D:D It's not the first time he gets one skilled in raid but this time on video and for him is end of the world ...

I mean, how can you deny how can you cry so hard when we clearly see you get one shot you even had like 10 seconds where your hp was full already and no one else touched you even your auto pot was clearly working and went full hp...

I know a term used for people like him i think it's "try hard":D:D:D He struggle so so much to show us pictures where he gets low dmg but we see him in raid how weak he is..when his greater healing over it's game over too...

Last raid in yellow town. Special thanks to 25cm and pamuk1 / 1337Sick :)

https://gyazo.com/26498643f37b08ba9bbde2e7d2deff11

no boosters,no dss ,no falcon and i still used my pvm necklace haha

1,4k with aos nice dmg bro

your pvm necklace you mean the scn from mrsir 15 sword 15 sin 15 dagg 10 sura 10 2 hand

but then u get 2 skilled by archer:D:D:D damn boy i know you switch a lot in raids but sometimes doesn't work for you...you are 1 skill on video and you had full hp cos no one hit you for more than 10 seconds so you don't have any excuses no one else hit you only one ghost and boom;)

Ok if you feel so proud that you crit me 12k, you must know that i had boosters and skill res pendant finished but didn't noticed :D:D:D also you can see your real dmg later with boosters and pendant ;) . I make more on you than you make on me and you are mental :) Keep dreaming my boy !

25cm 1 skilled in raid :D:D:D

What can i say ? GG Chiye :D:D:D