Posts by IronMikeTyson

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

everyone made fun of you back then and we still do i said, ok this push is well known he has to be decent but then bokha has beaten you 10-0 with always 20k left and i said : "nah nevermind xD

Well Bokha haahahah well ask Leks he know who beat him 5 or 6 times without using Sword not blade i mean sword so please, from where come all these lies, and last time u dueled vs him before 3 years and you say you are here already 2 years or xDDD damnnn mann i like it xDD

Bro he also pmed and said 25cm is a good char one of the best in raids nur 90% xalbador gear and i told him Dude 25cm has his own gear he got strong alone and he is even better then your old warrior even with no class Belt!!

You are still here RedPotionMan go clean your face and take shower and prpr for drop your self from bridge

i remember when aleks told me in pm "damn stefan you are best open pvp player now, i left erver for couple months and now you are so strong"

aleks my son, i can tell you nothing changed since then. you still secretly admire my char

I remember when i was in blues. one Guy 25cm pm me and told man , DU BIST DER BESTE PLAYER AUF SERVER. i say it's ok it's ok i know it. and he said my dream is to be like you one day, yea i said to him my dream it's to be like Mike Tyson, but xD

we dont live in metin2 like you. 8 years and you are 12 years old? 2/3 of your life is metin brah

You guys start to live, Than Keno come and kICK Ziron ass from Game , than i come kick Xallabdor ass. and now it's Lacex54 turn and yours.

But lacex54 realizes it already i'm sure

but how? you decline 1v1 and raids dont happen because i made your friends cry 2 days ago

hahahah i do that i already ask you come now or whenever you want near dt 1vs1 10 duels let's see who won. and the loser Leave server

But hey lacex54 is still here or ahahaha RED POTION MAN ahahahahaha

You should maybe Watch your own face and body on the mirror i mean you look worst on this server you are the most ugly guy on sg its good that your "friend" send me all face Pics when i ask him so i can have always a good big smile on my Face and beeing happy about my own body and face

OOOOOOOOOO LOOK AT THAT YOUR BROTHER IS HERE the RedPotionMan . i swear i thought he leave server or drop his self from a bridge after the duels against Panic xDDDD

ou guys vanish for 3 months after every raid cause you get raped too hard. not easy to find something new

There is manny videos i can post it for you now. lIKE the one against paradox in NW hehe or the raid in Yellows np i cna post if u want xD

the thing is im here on the server for 2 years, ilhan and you aleks my sons are here for 8 years and ppl told me you guys were always like this toxic,bitter and full of hate. i understand that you are mad when a new player comes and hits you 12k in raiYou

You are here 5 years but u was all the time in shadows and behind Ziron and Xallbador. and now when ziron leave bcs Keno and Xallbador bcs AlmightyPush. you swear in your life u do same to us but u can't even if u kill my acc pvm 18k well 18k is nothing nothing 18k against pvm chat its nothing try harder

i deserve to be president of germany but life isnt always fair

Well are maybe son off Angela Merkel? ahahahahahahha

aleks my son, i dont start talks about you guys.its just my guildies make fun of them to amuse me

What Kind of Fun of these Video where Panic Beat Lacex54 4-2 even if Lacex54 used Red Potion??

i made it into a positon where everything i do is an inspiration for the whole world

Hm so you are in some Kind off Marvel word or DC all these fantasy damnn. i understand you now

i dont have to defend lace, everyone laughs about you guys and you dont get it. even people from your own kingdom dont want to have anything to do with you

They LAUGH you say, they laugh how pathetic you guys are or what, Alo Stefan there is Video man he used 3x times Potions and he lost 4-2 it's not normal, it's not for laugh it's sad and shame for Purge guild and their Leader which kill kING Crab from 1 skil. really shame

me / a joke

my dog

you

tell me how i can call someone who is many levels below a joke?

what do you mean now boy? xD You are the one who are below me In game and on Forum. you are now 19 year old so you have still enough to learn hehehe i mean look at your IQ you try to protect some1 like Lacex54> the guy which Use Red Potions in duell and than Denied it and after he saw Video and he still denied it damn you guys are sick. and now you doing the same you really have problems man!!!

aleks my friend, the hate is strong with you

i feel like i didnt just hit you 12k, i also destroyed everything you had in life. i mean basketball isnt a thing anymore right?

My God You are so Bad ass 25cm my god you hit AlmightyPush too 18k didn't damnn. than how you make me now 3k only i mean it's a bit strange xDDDDDDD

im not even leader of that guild these guys are pretty pathetic so there are many people making fun of them.

yes yes my son, let all of your frustration out

The One who come ere with Frustration is you 25cm? you are the one who try to protect Lacex54 if he blame his self with potions in duel. and now you are the Victim too xDDDD