Video Contest November 2016

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Dear Players,

Firstly, i would like to thank everyone who participated in the contest, and to congratulate the winners.

Winners will get their reward today, and the rest of you who have joined the event but weren't lucky enough to win one of the first 3 spots, will get a participation reward of 10.000 Tec Points each.

Participants of Video Contest should send me a message here in forum, so i could send rewards, and give further instructions to winners.

I get 10 times the tecs of the first place every week, i dont need to be jealous, just giving my opinion

surah200, the team loved the uniqueness of your video due to the narrative part of it, however we felt that it hasn't shown the full potential of our server. Beginners of course should be introduced with what you have shown in your video, but no player starts playing in the server because of first 30 levels. They want to see how the game develops further, what kind of dungeons game has, how the pvp is, is it fun to be in a guild, and much more.
    I hope you will join the next video contest as well, because your video has A LOT of potential, and room for improvement.

If anyone wants a tip how to set the storyline for one of the next video competitions, feel free to contact me, and i will let you know of my opinion about your videos and their strong and weak points.

Once again, i want to say thank you to everyone who participated in the event, and to congratulate winners!

Warmest Regards,

Tec Interactive Team