Posts by surah200

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Nice, 3 videos that use only lyrics, what an imagination... and one of the videos even shows lvl 90+ Maps ... i thought the theme was ''Welcome to Metin2 SG'' and not ''Welcome to final steps on Metin2 SG''...

This was a nice contest, unfair winners tho.

Bye

here it is my video for the contest :)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Here's my new video, the link for the giveaway is the first link in the description of the video, leave a like if you liked it and make sure you subscribe if you want to see streams almost everyday 1080p60FPS :)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Streaming Demon Tower and some Dungeons and changing equips!

New winner, leave a like so I can know you support me doing weekly giveaways :)

Stream is going to start in 30 minutes!! Leave a like if you want :)

Streaminggg :p

Wow. Its Menezes once again with another video on Metin2 Singapore. This time its a smaller video but i hope you enjoy and leave your Like if you do <3

Upssss one more person just won 5k Tp's :)
    And i won an OX, check it out, dont forget to drop a like <3

What's going on guys, im here once again with another video (second time sharing)

Hope it helps you!

Hello, here I am with another fresh video, showing the winner of the first of many GiveAways im doing!
    If you're not the winner don't worry, subscribe my channel because im going to start new giveaways every week! And leave a Like :p

Hello, here you have a few tips I got and decided to share, if this was useful and helpful make sure you like a Like and a comment on the video :)

Hello, this is my new video, with a Giveaway, the link for the giveaway is in the description, to enter you just have to do one of the 3 things that Gleam shows you. Good luck and hope you like the video :)

-----------------
    Olá, este é o meu novo vídeo, com um giveaway, o link do giveaway está na descrição, para entrar só tens de fazer pelo menos 1 das 3 coisas que o Gleam te vai mostrar. Boa sorte e espero que gostes do vídeo :)

Hello, here's my new video, hope you enjoy!
    If you like the content subscribe to watch Metin2 SG videos almost every day :) Byee

----------------------------

Olá, aqui está o meu novo vídeo, espero que gostes!
    Se gostares do conteúdo subscreve para ficares a par dos vídeos de Metin2 SG quase todos os dias :) Adeuss

Hello, I'm playing Singapore and recording it to my youtube channel, in portuguese, Bye :)