Posts by XIITheSeries

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

With this bio stuff i dont agree so much ,i dont like so much when someone is changing concept of game on which one we got used ,Its like you start game on NORMAL MODE , and on half u remmber ,,, ooohhh i could switch to hard or easy , and not for first time.
    Same was with dragon run , devil catacomb, rarity items , as long player is possible to do solo its not good
    by you guys cuz u want force players on team game,its all about taste how someone like to play and what he
    find amusing and statisfying in this game ,bio rates are to low if u ask me, in my case i dont event care so much
    but thing is to make diference between someone who has great items and someone who has average... So at the end i think bio change will bring this to test...so my final conclusion is , I dont like it but i am curious to see
    how it will end up...