Posts by Fivel

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Honestly I still don't get the idea behind the fake inventorys and the zoomed in picture. Unless ure using anything modded, we all know what a typical inventory and quickmenu bar looks like. It makes it look like your play on a 4:3 screen.

Hi everyone,

I'm 21 years old and from Germany.

I just started playing on this server like 1 week ago, but of course i'm not new to the game. I started playing when i was 12 years old on the DE server but i was never really successful there.

Then (arround 2010) I played on the US server hosted by z8games where i had a Lv 76 or something Dragon Mage, until i took a break from the game.
    Unfortunately, I completely missed out on the whole account transfering, so when i decided to play again my Account wasn't there anymore :S
    (I think I'm not the only one who lost his account this way)

Now I feel like playing again, so I decided to play on this server, because it drew my attention when Goldelbe posted some videos of it back in the US server days.
    So far I like it here, even tho its really crowded on map2 with all the farmers :puke: