Posts by Knuud

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
    • If engaged into a PvP Situation, mounts are put on a cooldown, meaning you cant mount up.

I noticed something about this change, you cannot mount down if you receive pvp damage, that means if you get shooted by an archer you cant mount down the whole time without deleting the mount seal out from the slot (which is the only way to bypass this).

I dont know if its supposed to be like that but, it would be great if you only cannot Mount up because if you get Attacked in pvp you for sure want to Mount Down to defend yourself :D

So i also want to give my Feedback about the Season Server,

I used to Played SG in 2017 and its a completly other Server i have no comparison to S1 but the Gameplay changed a lot and also how fast you improve.

I think the main reason why so many players left the server within the past weeks is that the High Lvl is not well considered.

If you Level over a good Level to Farm Redwood and are not able to do Erebos or Razador solo you pretty much f*cked up with doing any kind of yang, atleast compared to Redwood.

Espacially the Christmas Event was a huge disappointment in High Level...

1. You couldnt drop changers, thief glove and exp ring from the Christmas Metins in lv 90 and lv 95 Map

The Team said its to prevent overflooding the Market with Changers, but everyone was rolling a poison or 65+ gear at this moment. Changers cost the double and odins the half compared to server one...

2. Dungeons were useless and had nearly no participe in the Event, i mean i do a Razador and drop 6 Candycanes which i also can make in 1min of Metin farming.

Also a smaller problem but what was way to underestimated was the expensive price of Blessing Marble and Zen-Bean, this Server is here to make the beginning easier for players and 10kk Blessing Marble and 2kk Zen-Beans simply scare off most of the Players.

I know that there is Lucys Ring and so on but these things are not existing anymore for the casual metin2 player in 2021.

If a Player needs to Spend 100kk to add an 5 Stat on his item or 500kk to make a P-Skill he wont be motivated to continue on.

Or even if a Player loses equipment by a level lower than 50, because SG has its own rule and you lose from 15+ i can swear he WONT Continue Playing.

Anyways

Next thing is just the lv 95 Map. I dont get it why you keept the map so hard for the season server, every class besides Weapon Sura was UNABLE to Farm or Level up, HL2 exp over lv100 was also not good so you are FORCED to level there...

We dont have Alchemy, we dont have Class Resist we nearly have nothing because its a season server and the Map demands everything.

But now changes on the Map are confirmed.

Which takes me to next thing. I dont want to to speak badly to the Team, im sure the Team is putting alot work in this Server. But Patches just taking WAY to long, espacially patches like the 95map, this stuff needs to get fixxed fast because you are losing so many players.

Sometimes HOT FIXXES are important even if its no Dupe-Bug.

In anyways i think the MERGE of the Season server has to be postponed, this is only way to give it a good end... in my opinion.