Posts by Nathhard

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Ok, so let it be just as you say. Only last comment from me: drastic changes and now this extra bar feature just drastically drops UX, which is also important thing.

Yeah, I call it better, because at least you can access all options directly from inventory and don't have to move inventory window. Also at least all the buttons are straight in line :)

As of the sort button - clearly you don't understand what I wrote. I didn't say anything about placing it in the other place, but just making the change with a little bit of reflection.

Edit: I also like that window from uploaded screenshot more, because it looks more consistent.

But the way that it was added is too bad - first of all, the button should be removed for at least 2 weaks, so people get used to it and then reintroduce it once again with new functionality. Moreover with inventory window open, it is impossible to toggle on that new bar, it always stays behind, so it's very unuseful.

As of the limited possibilites of UI of the game, how comes that some private servers are capable of implementing it in better way? E.g. screenshot taken from stream from some different server. It looks so better and is more handy than what we got right now.