Posts by rift

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

if he'd ever played fair,I would've been somewhere else,not spending my time here with you guys on this forum.Because people like him,harassing others at the events for like weeks in a row and each time more than an 1 hour,yes,it seems fair I should share this thing with you.I'm not looking for attention,in fact,I'm the one trying all the time to keep a low profile,in fact,I don't even know why I'm telling you all of this,you've already proved me that even coming with certain facts,that won't change your way of thinking,you're a child,I get it.

why don't you just stop accusing ppl in public? Never seen such a snitching behaviour. If you got a problem with him pm him in private chat. And also you talk about things that happened months ago, leave it be.
    I could also name a lot of players who clear shops everyday for silly reasons, but I don't.

I would like that people like you never showed solidarity to this kind of brat.Anyway,it's your choice,this is democracy,I'm saying what I want to say and vice-versa.

sorry man :( i didnt know that this game means so much for you and your sister.looking back i really want to apologize that i hurt your feelings, i hope you will get over my actions that i did months ago. however, i didnt see this trick24 you mentioned around lately. will he come back again? i really liked him and we had a lot of fun :D

It's kinda clear to me that you've got attitude problems,maybe a disorder here and there,you're the kind of selfish person that really enjoys each and every "statement" he makes.
    P.S.:Stop liking your own posts.

the list can continue by adding LuxusKind..that guy pked my bro in v3 for like 1-2h 1month ago,following him on all 3 channels...also,y-day night,while i was checking the shops in map1 blue kingdom,this guy summoned a desert turtle outside the safe zone just to kill the shop,he didn't kill the turtle,he was just luring it to the remaining shops alive. LOL
    Yea, hokuspokus is another good example.

~1500 metins destroyed while the 1st place had like ~500, in the end,and he still won,so int's not about the numbers shadow..that's why im asking for a bronze cup,so you don't need to farm like crazy 5-6 days in a row,and a guy that farms only 10h can get over your rank just like that,leaving you far behind.

well then how on my 35 farmer im doing like3k point a day with lots of hours of farming,and others only farmed 2 times and reached the 1st place so easily.

Still,it's more like how fast they're getting them,i saw a guy from 1000 raising to 8000 in 4h or so,for me it took almost 4days to farm in order to reach as many points.

after trying to reach 1st place with my 35 farmer,I truly realised it's very hard for lowbiea to reach that place.In my opinion there should be a bronze caretegory too.Why?cuz a player under 70 killing 95/90 or other high lvl metinsget much mire point then us,the low lvl farmers that farm map2 or even sahara dessert.Therefore,I suggest adding a bronze category for max lvl 50,and the silver to be 50-70 or smth like that,as in Budokan.Thank you.

If I get yourself a real pain with my previous comment I assure you that it wasn't something like that. It's more like a question about why you guys didn't delete easter.chests by now,and with the previous meanier comment,I've got your attention.