Posts by Vlupix

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• PaliPali

pfft shoo

• EmyEmy

Forum Lottery should be posted on Tary's wall not here on shoutbox

• PaliPali

03 17 25 38 49 + 04 06

• Jinxie

So Tary.. Any news ? xd about anniversary event or anything

• EmyEmy

2018 anni event was on 5oc to 14th oct so it will be around oct i think

• EmyEmy

Anniversary event i think yes ofc why not oo

• Hiumi

Will we have any event for anniversary?

• Legano

If you need a challenge try s1. Not full of players but lots of fun

• vertical

guys how can i play server 2?

• Thoreau

Is anyone playing S1 or it's pretty over of S1?

• JohnWickTR

How long does maintenance take?

• wlochatybobr

hi got problem with patcher, just downloaded it from home page, and it freeze at 0.3% and exits. Any ideas what can be wrong? I've already exit antyvirus

• Hiumi

Celebiee did u evolve it? Do u have armed/military horsr?

• Celebiee

hey, when can i attack from my mount ?

• Hiumi

Desired sit and wait xD

• SiiiXxHD

Buy Stone of Evasion +6 pm me ingame or here...Ingame: SiiiXx

• SiiiXxHD

SONYKK's Shopbox? Is the person online? PM

• Degmond

You will have to suggest them

• Desired

Waiting for the same update like in server 2.

• cpt00

Iron plate +9 price ?

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:

From over 500 polls which we are sure were unique, as several were doubles, we could see that the community overall agrees on these points:

1. Starting the server with a lower cap and add contents slowly, while asking the community suggestions to improve those contents to fit the gameplay better.
    2. Everyone strongly agrees about few quests, with good rewards, but with the option of daily quests or dropped mission scrolls.
    3. Almost 85% voted against the Lykan
    4. There is an indecision about the sash, mainly because the players don't like the system that they saw elswhere, so for the time being it won't be added.
    5. Rarity system seems to be appreciated as long as you can find the scrolls by killing high level monsters with higher cooldown
    6. Almost everyone wants the DSS with lower success rate but higher bonus
    7. +6 Stones will come on high level items only

This is what Elspeth post on elitepvpers about the outcome of the poll. They havent say when a new server will be open yet.

Opening a new server (which will be determined from the poll) its considered game news to other games and other metins servers.

Also the community of the first server must be informed in every platform and encourage to vote simple becasue they can also vote negative.

I am sorry but the poll meant to be also for the playerbase you have already. The most simple think you could have done is to make the same announcement written in discord, here in forum also. Why is there a section for announcements here if you dont use it?

The facebook page also outdated.

When u asking for more updates but at the same time snobing the updates their giving u what exacly u do?

Oh so you agree that the problem of this server isnt the team behind it nor the updates that they make but its actually their playerbase?

and speaking of updates how many Guilds used Siege? 2? 5? 0?

And how many guild wars did u have the last month? 1? 0?

i laugh so hard when i see those random statistic numbers players uses in their posts just to back up their empty thoughts.

Soon we will take the poll so we will see what exacly wants the community and what doesnt and then we will talk about numbers again.

IronMikeTyson when did i say i want to push my gameplay with cash?

I am free2play player i dont understand how u assume that i encourage pay2win factors in a game.

On the other hand i know that people has to spend money so the server is keep going.

For me there are 2 solution.

Monthly fee for everyone or item shop that is dropable ingame and gives only pvm push to cash players.

With my little experience (1 month playing) i can say that Metin2SG has make a good balance for free to play gamers as myself.

For sure they can balance it more but they have to make profit for their self also.

If anyone felt offened from my typing my sincere apologies. I will try to express myself with better ways.

I just wanted to note that u can and have to think out of the box when we will have the oppurtunity to suggest ideas for the new server

P.S. if the team interested i can contribute with translation in greek language.

Hi and welcome.

Its not for sure that a new server will start. First the team will make a poll and if the majority of us wants it then will be one.

there will be a poll which will include all these questions...things like ...do you want the lycan ? yes or no ...or do you want a sash ...yes or no...things like that...so we`ll see...i personaly would like what you guys call new school...why ? because SG needs something new...why would they copy paste the same thing again? new server new experience...hopefully more players etc :)

and the new things for you are the boring things that offers other servers?

but how can you describe this server oldschool when its not?

Oldschool server applies in everygame the same. So the only oldschool version of metin2 is Metin2 Korean 2004-8

You see everyone with the same weapons coz now its easier to get one. And still bonuses make the difference again. +rarity system.

They can add something like coloring crafting but still everyone will use the same weapons. But as i every other game some weapons are good some are ok to help you till u find the good ones.

Durability system would be fun (not)