Posts by MrWang

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• Lyetta

no, in discord boy

• SirPic

as soon as u give us your number

• Lyetta

when you can call me, -.-

• Alin Stefan

just stating the obvious about the run xD

• Alin Stefan

no no

• A.O.S

omg were u tryna find other blue run partners?!?!? traitorrrr

• Alin Stefan

:love:

• Alin Stefan

aos nub..it s me, ivg

• beckmen

nevermind :D pm on tary works too

• beckmen

anyone can sned me? pls ^^

• beckmen

Shadow where is the post, to sign up for fishing extravaganza event that is today? i can't find

• A.O.S

stefan r u blue? i go blue run sometimes if u wana join

• Alin Stefan

and level 10 and 11 are op

• Alin Stefan

under 60 items only :(

• Gentle

It's like you are flying high, and than you fall but you can't die, cause angel always save you from falling huh true story

• Gentle

yeah it's fakin amazing thing

• Alin Stefan

downgrades in case of failing

• Alin Stefan

yes, no breaking

• buryzencio

guys how exactly work blacksmith after blue death in demon tower? something like bleesing scroll for rarity items?

• [CoMa]Shadow

Yes some players reported this already, but sadly we can't reproduce it with our accounts or player's account too. So is going to take some time to fix this

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:

Don't want to generalise! I'm just interested if anybody here had a similar experience with such players. I just want to know if it is just me or other players having the same feeling. As I said I don't want to offend anyone and I don't want to judge or generalise a group of players. I just want to hear your experiences with these type of players. Hope you understand me. I'm seriously interested in constructive criticism!!!

King Regards,
    MrWang

Hey Com,

I really don't want to offend anyone in this thread I just want to share some experience with you. I have the feeling that Romanian players are the rudest players on the whole server. I chat and haggle a lot with others. What I noticed is that some players especially players from Romania are rude as ****. They make you absurd offers and are extremely offensive most of the time. It feels like they want to scam you every time. Just want to know if you guys had similar experiences with Romanian players.

Again I really don't want offend anyone here. I just want to share my experience so far.

Kind Regards,
    MrWang :)

Hey guys I want to ask you if you think that I can do orc maze solo :) 
    I built this gear in about 1 month so dont expect anything special :D 
    My stats from the whole gear:
    44% avg
    8.65k hp
    40 orcs
    13% hp absorb
    24% avg resist
    5% crit
    8% faint

I have about 530 def(with dark shield) and 15k-16k hp in total. My Blade is P, Shield M9, Fear M6. Can I do orc maze solo with this sura and my buff? What would you change in my gear?

Kind Regards,
    MrWang :)

Depends on the price per ring but if we say you sell them for 28kk-29kk it will be 1,4kkk-1,45kkk.

Kind Regards,
    MrWang

Hey guys I want to know which level is the best for high level farming. With high level farming I don't mean red wood forrest or flame field or anything in this area. I want to know the possibilities for the levels 86, 92, 96 and 100+. I have a level 75 warrior and I want to level up but I don't know which level is the best for the best gold/hour ratio. Hopefully the community can help me out.

PS: I prefer slashing monsters than farming metins. Maybe you can consider this in your answer <3

Kind Regards,
    MrWang :D

Yeah try V3 and also try to kill the mobs in the corner. You have to hit the mobs permanently so your Blade will do good work. When you stay in a corner most of the mobs don't fly away so they are always near by and you can hit them the whole time. Also try to get a mount which gives you deff. Im sure with these tips you are able to lvl in V3 because I did it too with lv 35.
    Good Luck and Kind Regards,
    MrWang :thumbsup:

Don't stay in the middle of the room. You have to kill the mobs in a corner. I lvl there with my body warrior from lv 35 to 75. What you also can try is to get a deff mount. If you have a military horse you can get a 150 deff mount. Don't get frustrated sometimes you have to buy 10 certificates to get a deff mount. Good Luck and stay motivated you will do it.
    Kind Regards,
    MrWang :thumbsup:

Hey I have a lv 75 body warrior with aura P and other skills near G1. Gear is good and I have a buff with ~ 33% buffs.
    Where or what should I farm with him?

I also have a lv 55 Weapon Sura with Blade P and other skills near G1. Gear is ok. His buff has ~ 27% buffs.
    Where or what should I farm with my Sura?

Kind Regards,

Somebody ingame told me it is not allowed to access orc maze with 2 chars from the same IP. Is this true or can I go through the orc maze with as many chars as I want from the same IP?

Kind Regards,

Yeah you're right. there have to be some rules..so that low level players get more items or higher chances to get better items etc. or otherwise the high level players get less stuff. i could also imagine that only low level players who farmed it from low level bosses can sell/trade the items and high level players can only use it for themselves.

thanks for your point of view

Greetings,
    MrWang

Do you(Community) think its cool when the bosses(from dungeons only) have a 100% drop rate for a random rare item.
    Please share your thoughts about it.
    Greetings,