Posts by Celebrimbor

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• Technologic

u can drop 50% spirit blessing on highlvl

• Levioh

Sorry my bad :crazy:

• deathpool

50% stones? never saw one

• Vyenna

Lv 85 and 90 metin stones always had 6% chance to drop red changer, nothing is changed

• kamicolo

forum lotery, fishinf extravaganza?

• [CoMa]Shadow

Nothing was nerfed

• Levioh

actually drop rates from level 90 metins got reduced to 6% instead of 7

• PrometheusX

50% stones were a thing for a long time, you get the blessing from Erebus boss; not sure about red changer drop rate nerfs, doubt it tbh

• Levioh

random 50% stones coming out of nowhere , red changer drop rates nerfed , those changes are fine for me , but can we have a list of them?

• Levioh

can we have a patch notes for the changes that are in place?

• Snipas

Shadow can you check the post about atkspeed and mov speed? cause due to the rarity stats + combo of % green potss + the one es from moonligh everyone can get 200 atk speed +

• KuzeyReich

Onyekuru - sonkuzeyli pm me

• Annonyum

Dark, it might still take some time for the results to show up.

• Dark

hey i cant find the fishing extravaganza post from yesterday ...

• mfker

all gone

• Deathawaits

they are pvm stats so yes

• deathpool

Still today Idk if fire resistance, lightning and so on are useful somewhere

• Snipas

May i sugest, some items become stackble? like Blood Pills xD

• Shop5000

Finaly those pvp stats were removed thanks :thumbsup:

• [CoMa]Shadow

As every change, some will love it, some will hate it ;)

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:

Thought i'd leave my opinion and my experience with .SG
    I was a .US player most time, i was transfered here when that server closed, i can tell you there, all the events you had were OX at friday, and national war once per month. It was really hard for one to farm enough to have decent equipments, since that server was swarmed by bots, prices were unbalanced, if i wanted to do real money, i'd have to drop a stone with at least +4 and AoS book, the rest was just discardable. What kept me most on .US was the fact i was on a guild for 6 years, and made lifetime friends. And interactions with GM's ? It would be like hunting a UFO. You could ask on shout all you wanted "Any GM? Pm me pls i need help" forget about it, you'd never EVER get a reply.

Now arriving at .SG, the market seemed way better and fair, no bots, frequently if not daily events, and everytime i asked for help of a GM on general chat i got contacted pretty fast. I stopped playing serious for about 2 years, and now i created a new acc. NOW for this time period the game has changed A LOT. From the start you have +8/+9 items, its easy to lvl, by the time you are lvl20 you have 1kk already, Armour and Weapon vendor sell you +6+7+8+9 items. The only thing i dont understand yet is the new bonus on the items like, "Mystic" "Titanic" etc. Then, farming has never felt so rewarding, lvl30 metins constantly dropping Green adders and changers. Getting to high lvl is as hard as getting to lvl30 in the past.
    Im playing for almost 2 weeks now and i nearly have 400kk already (idk if you consider that much or not)

Cant really complain about the server by my part

Couldn’t agree more with all of ur statement since i played on USserver for 10 years both on old kingdom and new world and it was hard as **** doing anything unless you spent your monthly salary to make items

but mostly this is exactly what i was stating when i started this thread that i was being punished because of using Taichi in Pvp is a drawback because of the pierce i was being hit with was not normal.

i hope it gets fixed and thanks for the reply

My problem is being solved by the team as i was trying to point out the flaw in the mechanics of pierce Which is only alarmingly effective vs Taichi P which renders it useless in combat.

My point here is done

I think they dont understand what you try to explain.

They act like you want to remove the piercing hits.

You want to repair a broken mechanic instead of removing it but these kids wont understand it.

and that was exactly what i was trying to point out in this thread.

Thank you SGM Shadow.

I think you were the only one who understood what i meant by this thread and the correction that needed to be done with piercing hits. <3 much appreciated. Hopefully would see it soon implemented in game and get to test it ... <3

Regards,

Hello community,

I would like to add the suggestion that Taichi as a skill should be tweaked as it is highly nerfed compared to the aura of sword.

I used to remember back in the old days of metin 2 when a stone +4 was the highest you could have, having Taichi P was actually useful since you had the most AC in game and basically you could tank and be pvm oriented.

Now it’s practically usless with all the stones and earings with the +300 ac plus aos has replaced it as a better pvm and pvp alternative. Actually its more of a hinderance pvp wise since u get pierced for like 1k per hit and its usless.

It needs a buff to be relevant again and i would suggest adding a 10% avg damage resis or a 8% overall total damage reduction (including spells) to make it at least relevant again

Thanks

Hello just recently came back to the game and i've been partying with friends for some orc maze runs and we no longer drop Greens at first stage did you change something?