Posts by filipadrian55

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Than for advice guys for now though i think i will farm horse medals , also i droped a rib , dunno what to do with it for now and i switched to body warrior i will stay lvl 30 to farm horse medals but i might have lowered my drop .

Hmm , i guess i have to choose between a Sura or corporal warrior to farm(my main is 25 mental atm) because i like to be fast when farming..fishing or mining.. i dont't know what to say about those seem kinda boring for me but might try them , also i did thought about a guild but i dunno if im gonna have any sucess joining one to donate xp.

Got lvl 25 for today , a taichi book and that's all for now , i did read one or two of your guides i will look for more , maybe read them from phone too , they are a big help also is the novice channel very good?
    Also for mental warrior which book cost the most?

Hi guys , so i wanted to ask can anyone tell me from where to start , i mean i came back from a break of metin2 (the break was from 2015 to now) so i would like to ask how should i make money at first?and i would be gratefull for more tips about the game .

Sorry for my bad grammar .
    Ign : Ishryn