Posts by Xenon

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

As the title says:

Gender Locked Item Mall is an idea that for example if you're logged in with a male character, female costumes and item mall products are locked and only buyable either with logging with the female char on the account that has tp's or following a certain tab in Item Mall shop to purchase as a gift. This is mainly to avoid mistakes when buying

Fishing Pole Improvement:

- like Pickaxe my suggestion is to get points even when failing to catch a fish/ item during fishing
    - +15 Pole onwards provides Fishing Marble

- Improvement of Fishing Skill (Maybe not necessary) ( levels up as Leadership ) with new passive skill books:
    From lvl 1 to 21 -> increases the chances of catching fish and/or items by 0.15 % per succesful book read
    From M1-M10 -> Increases the chances further of catching fish and/or items by 0.3 % per succesful book read
    From G1- P-> Increases the chances further by 0.4 % per level

On P Fishing Skill the total success chance is raised to 10.1 % + your current luck in game

With the corruption system you can corrupt the items you wish that add aditional stats or bonuses
    The requirement to drop the item necessary for corruption is called "Plague shard" usually dropping from mobs and/or Metins

Corruption system:

25 % chance to roll an aditional stat
    25 % chance to roll aditional socket slot ( on armours and weapons)
    25 % chance to brick ( destroys the item completely and/or rolls the same item with different stats and its back to +0 this also destroys all stones socketed in item )
    25 % chance to do nothing ( if it rolls this you cant change any stats or rarity stats, add stones or upgrade an item )

To prevent item destruction you will need to craft at Master NPC "Plague Stone"
    100 Plague Shards
    250 Rarity Ore
    10 Master Compass
    10 kk Gold
    When crafted just use it as a normal blessing scroll/ master compass on an item if it "bricks" it will downgrade an item by 2 points instead of destroying it

Corruption system bonuses:

The Corruption only grants up to one aditional stat or negative stat

Here are some examples for some item types:

Weapons:

2-5 % Crit/ Pierce
    2-5 % vs mobs and/or types
    +1 socket
    +1 all skills ( it doesnt increase level of skills to either master/ grand master/ perfect master/ supreme master it just adds 1 more aditional level on the current grade of the skills )
    + 2-6 all stats
    - 4 - 12 all stats
    - Average Damage 1-5 %
    - Skill Damage 1-5 %

Armours:

1-5 % Resistances ( Lightning, Wind, Fire, Magic )
    +1 all skills
    +2-10 Attack Value
    +1 socket
    HP or SP regen 2-5 %
    HP Absorb 2-5 %
    SP Absorb 2-5 %
    - Movement Speed 5-10 %
    + Movement Speed 2-5 %
    - Resistances to randomized Weapon types 5-25 %
    + Resistances to randomized weapon types 2-5 %
    + Elemental Power ( Dark, Fire, Ice etc ) 2-10 %
    - Elemental Power ( -||- ) 5-25 %

Helms:

+ Attack speed 1 - 3 %
    - Attack Speed 1- 3 %
    Vs mobs/ types 1-5 %
    HP or SP Regen 2-5 %
    Poisoning Chance 1-5 %

Shields:

Vs Mobs or Types 1-5 %
    +1 all skills
    + all stats 2-6
    - all stats 4 - 12
    - Movement Speed 3-6 %
    + Movement Speed 1-5 %
    - Elemental or Magic Resistances 5-10 %
    + Elemental or Magic Resistances 2-5 %
    + Elemental Power ( Dark, Fire, Ice etc ) 2-10 %
    - Elemental Power ( -||- ) 5-25 %

i love path of exile and diablo, and a map system would be very cool, i guess basically mini dungeons where the goal is to just clear all mobs/metins and boss at the end(or bosses?)

and I am all for content that requires multiple people to work together to complete as playing alone is boring as hell but you have to do it to get max rewards/money however i feel like a system like this is unrealistic to expect from the SG staff as it would require more devs, dev time/money to implement.

Not sure about the unique and item set idea, however personally I don't see it happening but the map idea is cool as i really like path of exile.

Hehe the map system is actually idea of Path of Diablo ( mod for Diablo 2 that was inspired by PoE) and Project Diablo 2 also a mod that is at least 10 times better than PoD, although about PoE i actually never liked gameplay so much probably because i have over 20 years of gameplay in D2

Mapping System:
    Since im an also Path Of Diablo and Project Diablo 2 player the mapping system there provides expanded and more challenging play which i would like to see also in Metin 2

Maps are divided from T1 up to T3 for solo plays with marriage partner so basically up to two people while T4 is for larger groups
    The difference between maps and normal areas is that mobs and metins do not respawn but have higher chances of item drops and ofcourse experience and gold gains with also
    Differences between tiers:
    T1 has mobs up to level 90 from 75 meaning they can drop items in their level ranges
    T2 90 - 105
    T3 105 - 120

The maps can be dropped from metins but only as T1, to craft T2/ T3 talk to Master NPC, you need first to upgrade maps to T2 then to T3
    The maps can also generate this stats which can benefit player or mobs:
    Increased Density
    Increased Drop Rate/ Gold Rates
    Mobs gain:
    Additional Pierce/Crit/ Hp/ Def etc
    With randomized incomes when Maps are crafted or dropped but usually they drop without stats or minimal stats
    To change / add stats use Enhance Scroll or Enhance Change Scrolls to roll your maps

Expanded Rarity System:

Able to drop Unique and Set items from Bosses and low chance from mobs
    The Unique items always drop from +0 up to +4 with up to 4 rarity stats which varies in ranges but always have their unique name to it and higher rarity stats, the Unique Items always have golden color when dropped so for example Unique Poison Sword:
    Also Unique items have lower chance for upgrade than normal variants so instead 25 % to +9 it has 10 % so their drop chances so this weapon here has drop chance of 1:100000 ( suggestion drop chance ), to increases the drop chance is ofcourse with double thief gloves but with minor effect, this specific unique item can be obtained only from Aqua Dragon

Beran Setau's Fall +0-+4
    Poison Sword

Average Damage -10-60 %
    Skill Damage
    -10 - 20 %
    Random
    Random
    Random

Average Damage 5-10 %
    Skill Damage 3-6 %
    Strong Vs Monsters 5-10 %
    Strong Vs Demi Human 5-10 %

Set Items:

Set items are similar to Unique counterparts in that they have fixed normal stats which cant be rolled but have up to max 3 rarity stats, the Set Items gain their stats when players collect parts of the set so for example if you have 1 set item you only get 1 stat but with 3 randomized rarity stats if you have full set (5 parts) you get full stats
    They can be dropped from mobs and/or Metins and/or Bosses

Hey all, it's kind of hard to let go of one game that was accually proven to be one of the best i've played really long time.

Anyways the reason of my temporary farewell is because i got an amazing offer for a job that i couldn't turn down and i hope it will finally bring me more success in life than i already have.
    This doesn't mean im gone forever though. I just hope that everyone here will get what they wish for from the game and from rl itself.

I want to say goodbye to all my guildies from Purge guild and everyone who knows me and ofcourse developers.

So good luck to you all and see you soon :).

Does someone knows the problem when I`m opening the metin2.sg patch, it`s loading after when i`m pressing start game it`s opening but from that moment I cant select the server or channel because it`s like something it`s blocking me to press on it ? And also it`s showing "..." as the status of the channel .. any solutions ?

Either servers are on maintenence or you have problems with your net.

That isnt true, because to many games have their indepenent servers, and you have not to wait these "Maintenence" if the game have his own launcher. Examples: GTA V, Ubisoft games, Torchlight, etc.So definetely, Tec Interactive, as a company it has the power to launch the game on Steam like GameShit could do it the same. Both have the copyright to do what they want.

Yes IF they sign additional agreement and pay more like dedicated servers you need to buy for L4D for example...

it can be possible but it can't be possible, because it's not just ONE server like others games. Other MMOs have ONE game and you choose which server you want to connect ( USA or EU). Metin have several servers that will compete and probably sue each other or something lol

No they wont because Ymir doesnt exist anymore and all companies are independed of each other.

Why do you think the game looks different between Gameforge's servers and Tec Int servers? Because theyre all independed of each other. If dev's here decide to add Metin 2 SG on Steam Greenlight it wont stop Gameforge to do that also. It's also possible that there wont be the need for a new server at all, maybe as promotion as succesful import for steam but doubt that.

Steam is owned as many of you know by Valve and Valve has its own games and own servers which are distributed through steam...other dev's just sell games on Steam and they have their own servers which you can access through steam because you bought the game there...if you buy the game from other contributors that doesnt stop you from activating the game on steam and play the game with friends also on steam.

Since the update of i believe 2013 if you buy the game on steam or download F2P one you WONT play on steam servers you WILL play on specific company servers who own the game, problem is if you have Steam client game and if Steam decides to do Maintenence of their servers you still need to wait because unfortinetly they distribute the games to you so you can connect/play it.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.