Posts by CatWithAwp

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Well oke, maybe i should use [ENTER] next time but good thing is that u understood what i wanted to say.
    But as u said a ''buff'' if ghoust attack makes 500dmg , fatal strike 400 + 2more other skills of assasin or any other class all together cant make the dmg of 1 remove isnt it a bit unfair?

Agreed Remove magic is Annoying and thank god most weapon suras had it 6 th skill :P
    there were days i saw people asking what is best pvp class in game and most replied was every class has Equal chances
    * My Opinion Only - Now Blade Sura's have a better chance . i love to hear if i am Wrong .
    Thanks

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:love:

@ mobile payment u Are right i tried to pay through
    and i adds to my mobile account not to game .[like a mobile top up] My bad

That isn't Real anyways @ name and real life info so i am not worried .. you guys are savage i didn't notice that
    even after checking my post like 3 times :P will be careful next time thanks for letting me know My Cyber mistakes

when i try to log in with my acc it tells me : activate your account. but ow can i do this??
    pls help mee

Check the email You gave to register to metin2 .sg
    in that you will have a mail with Link [to activate Click the link]
    and if u didnt find any email Dont forget to check Your spam Folder

if ur a old player and needs to reactivate ur account long in with same username and password in metin2.sg
    that will generate a email and u need to click on it to reactivate
    this Feature was created to provide security ..
    Hope that Helps

I Would Like to add to Your Effort Tary
    @Team 4

AstonJunior
    AlphaF1
    Aarohi
    bogdi96

And Reagarding Dungeons

- In each month, a set of 1-3 Dungeons will be available for the Teams to choose, which can change every month.
    - Each team can only choose one Dungeon.
    - The Team Member will accompany the Player Team into every Dungeon while invisible and record it for future reference.

Cat :1
    Icerun [finding the right cube]
    HellRun[Hell Gear]
    Plagued[finding right egg]
    Orc Maze [Finding right path]
    And Dt Should fall in a different class from Others[@Seals and Metin ]

Cat :2
    Not to forget
    @Aqua run these people wll have to set a Combination of metin before they kill dragon [but it not a long run ]
    and erabus is a small run too

So the Point is You should choose 2x from categeroy 1 [so everyone is able to Enjoy the event ]
    and one from Aqua And erabus
    I know people Who can Do Aqua and Erabus will be Mad with my Suggestion :)
    but they can also Do lower Runs with their nubs since the rule is open --for Dungeons
    So Most Part of Community will be happy Since they had a chance
    i think i made myself clear Tary :) atleast i tried i am bad Writer Unlike you xDD

I Have a Suggestion to Make Could sound Funny or Many might ask Why
    Suggestion : Mall Should have Some Rings or item that can Mute anyone u want for Certain time [Just like cursed ring worked to Turn to Monster Ofc]
    So People can take their Sweet revenge :P
    I Ask this to be in mall because Exploiting will be Less
    Negative Effects =---Some Might get mad if they are muted a lot .But People will come Over it Like they almost got off Ks Rule
    And makes game more :phatgrin:
    mY knowledge about if this can be made [@this kind of items] is Absolute zero
    Just a Fantasy
    I Just Got this Much thought With my Head More negatives and Positives are Welcomed
    Regards CatWith :sniper:

As i know They payment systems keep refreshing lilly
    paypal was unavailable few days ago too and it was back again ..
    So .i should be back again in 2-3 days ,,
    i am Fine to be Corrected If i am Wrong ..