Posts by AraH

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• Lacex54

Never Mess with the wolfs ~ Lacex54

• Lacex54

I still respect you. No matter what in my eyes you are a good Worker really 100% always for the server

• Lacex54

Consequences? Man you also said i sold items to Jordan als Diggachen i Never played with that guy in my life

• [CoMa]Shadow

cause having a flamer on the forum is not ok and all your posts on every thread are toxic

• [CoMa]Shadow

You must deal with the consequences of your actions. Now the thing is pretty simple, start over or go elsewhere

• Lacex54

Ye iam also a human just a bigger human then some others i cant wait evryday for your good mood

• [CoMa]Shadow

You just admitted you did rmt for 2 years i don't see what you expect now :)

• Lacex54

I explained you its not possible taking Money back and you ignored me so

• Lacex54

Then you said Take the money back her your main back

• [CoMa]Shadow

2 years or 10 years, we got you now

• Lacex54

Deal was give me your Transactions and have your main back

• Lacex54

You Never got me Mark since 2 years never i gave you my infos on my own because i didnt thought i could get banned for That

• [CoMa]Shadow

you are just mad because we got you

• [CoMa]Shadow

And again, you can't blame us for not getting every players who does rmt, we try our best but we are human

• Lacex54

Ye thats why i was always quiet even when you banned me i was quiet i wont care for rmt its something that will always exist no matter what

• [CoMa]Shadow

Tickets are free anyway, so give it a shot if you ever change your mind

• [CoMa]Shadow

If this is what you think then no point discussing

• [CoMa]Shadow

Your ban was done with proof, you gave us additional evidences but doesn't mean we had no proofs.

• Lacex54

But Not worth wasting time because iam sure 100% you wouldnt do anything

• [CoMa]Shadow

Some players get banned because someone cares enough to report with evidences, while some other player, like yourself, are hypocrite and doesn't report unless they get banned :)

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:

who i insulted name me one person? When i started here on sg 2011 oktober we had less kicks freezes dcs. So yes i blame the client who cause those problems we have more content which means also there could be more possible bugs. But again who i insulted=?

dont talk like that to me i dont lie when orc maze was opened i did it solo and even there i go dc its a fact. It just logical windows 10 is new and if i remember well u had issues dunno if they all fixed but win7 is older it should run better on this even when u downloading it recommended win7 aswell. I hear 1 time that metin runs better at win 10 then 7

forget me

i stopped doing those runs for almost a half year and i dont sell it on the market i have chars and i use them on my accs all the stuff from there i use for myself i am diffrent the most of the people in this server. If i want to realxe i decide what i want to play so dont tell what i have to do to relax. Every onre trys to get an item and sell it for more if its possible not even germans so stop mention them only. I play here over 4 years i can tell u things about so dont count one country all doing that.

How it came that every time that if smth is about solo players written the first thing i readed were u said we are greedy. My memomry works good cuz u have a problem with those kind of players

oh come on windows 7 is older win 10 is new and u recommned it where is the logic? How is it possible that ur game runs better at 10 then under win7?

Windows 10 eat more of ur space also more ram

my pc is op for metin2 tbh

btw i have win 7 premium 64bit servie pack1

Bacl to topic:

When the orc maze was published i was one of the first guys who made alot runs and guess what even with 1 acc i got dc at that time i had no mage so i did alone with 1 client same result.

ForgetMe

u cant count all people together i said my reasons why i do mostly things alone. But for shadow we all greedy moneymakers u have to seperate. I have no time to be greedy i just come home and want to relax. The last thing i want to do is to waste my time by asking why should i? I have the ability to do it alone and i want do smth now i dont need to wait. i can enjoy and can decide to do another run or not. That has nothing to do with been greedy my timeshedule didnt give me the space.

But for shadow all solo players are greedy.....when i had time i did runs with other people aswell but i have not the time now and then u hear i dont care its ur problem bla bla. Where is there respect about that?

hey nick21,

it was once possible when it was implemented u could do it with 1 acc now its forbidden and even not possible

So shadow u talk about respect bla bla

An example:

A guy from argentinia is playing has nice equip and would try orc maze. He ask around if anyone would join with him no answer. Ok that guy thought i try tomorrow again. He ask again no answer, People from europe sleep americans asian tbh there a not much people from those country. So how this guy can enjoy when he get dc and get the same pointless reply from you as i had 2days ago.
    Take a look from the other side for u all solo players are in general greedy people...this is wrong as i told u we have life we work but u dont care bla bla....so u dont even give this poor guy a chance...If i would talk to my customers like ur support does i would be fired.

Hello Comunity

First of all 2 days ago i made an orc maze run with buffer and farmer char i was killing last boss and when i fisihed him both of my accs got instant kick. So i send a ticket:

This is the whole conversations no cut offs

the reply from support:

Hello,

we do not refund solo runners, next time go with a group so that if you disconnect someone else can pick up the drop.

Regards

My answer:

Hello

I expected more then this lame answer. What would happen if all

members get dc how u argue then? I got almost everday kicks, freeze

when teleport to mage or otherway and so on. I could make everday an

support ticket. Its not my fault get this stupid client working once

for all this shit is not new and still everday happened.

Also what is this new stupid metin hit bug. U hit once a metin and ur

char stops u need to press again then he continue and yes i have set

the option on auto attack.

regards

Robotnik

Hello,

you are now suspended for 1 day for your vulgar language. You may learn

that we are not pals and you shall not talk to us like this.

The next time it will be 1 month.

Regards

Hello,

this will go in public and i will talk with an other gm. Am i a pal

for u? There is no vulgar language indeed. Just a customer who

expected more. Some people have life go working and have less time to

play some people live in diffrent timezones its not easy to get a

group, so ofc u need do things alone. But its ok you overreact with

this and next will be 1 month for what? I didnt attack u personel but

i am also tiered that this client crashs over and over.

regards

You can also keep a press conference and discuss with my boss, it won't

change the decision. It doesn't matter if you have working shifts, your

net or computer is not good enough or suited up at best, for metin2

using 2 clients. You lag and disconnect because you use two clients.

With 1 you would have less problems. If you don't want to do use one,

that's entirely up to you but it doesn't give you the right to be rude

or to use this kind of attitude with us. We are not pals, we are not

friends, we respect you and demand the same respect back.

If the client crash there is a crash report, press the button SEND so we

can see what caused it.

Regards

At this conversation he failed to be funny

and now the last thing which i typed some mins ago

Here we go my computer
    i5 3570K 3,40GHz 8GiG Ram
    54mbit w-lan
    i can play ego shooters even with my w-lan and have no problems and if i get kick i see that my net program pops up and try to relog. Sometimes i have this in sg too then i say ok it was my fault but 2 days ago when i did the maze run no message pops up and when i get those dc, freezes there was never a pop up it happens rarely that i loose connection to ur server so tell me again how my rig cant handle a 10+ years old game? Its defenitely not my fault if it was i would notice it that night but nothing i got instant kick. The crash report was useless at this point i checked there was nothing about it also about this error i opened maybe 2 years ago ticket. If i would get information for u dont worry i would copy paste it in our conversation.
    Now back to the suspension:
    I dont care of the 1 day suspend. But tbh u overreact no hard feelings...where i used vulgaur language? If i said shit thats vulgar? really we both no there could be used some stronger words and for that u suspend me and the funny part is u want suspend me if i continue for 1 month for what cuz i used the word "shit" u have to kidding me really. Thats not the way u should talk with ur customer. I never attacked u personal. Still wait for my aswered questions
    regards

what the comunity thing was i vulgar like the support said.? Oh and he dont even answered my question.

Type me here ur opinion maybe u had same situations/feelings whatever but stay on topic

My personal opinion he overreacted and took it personal. Also i will discuss with an nother gm.

regards

AraH aka Robotnik

Hello Guys and Tec-Team

i wish all a good start in 2k16 :this: ty for the support during 2015 and see u all in the next year :dance: :thumbsup:

cheers :vain:

AraH