Posts by Diury

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

I understand your example but its not relevant.
    Be aware there are religions allowing a husband to have more wives.
    This is a hobby , we talk about pixels, things that to some extent don't exist. Its a hobby , a social network , I would not play metin if there were bots instead of people.

A relevant and better example of what the situation is like is this :
    You and your friend like fishing but you have two rods and he has none. What will you do , fish with both rods or take one and give him the other ?
    Even more, this is not even accurate. Accurate would be if for the rods both would have paid but because of a registration on an email the ownership can be only given to one person.

We like playing together , I've actually been gone for a long period and would never come back but I've got few messages and decided to log again, made a few runs and wow , I'm still here.
    If it comes to this, I think that our guild is "safe" as the only times I've stayed in game more than 30 minutes connected were when they were logged and we went on some runs.

This game is supported by players. I understand that you have given a lot of help to the new players and this is in everybody's advantage. All latest decisions like " don't use your main on events " and " don't ruin low lvl's gameplay" have a good reasons and it have helped them but this decision helps nobody.
    I've shouted in the last two weeks " who wanna come for hell run or do a run together " - other than one pm that was a joke about it NOBODY answered.

You want people to make dungeons together, just make them harder, make it in a way in which teamwork is required.
    Mix monsters like - some monsters to be damaged only by sura, others by mage , other by sin , war etc so you need to play with 4 accounts a time to do it. You can control 2, hardly 3, but not 4.

We don't support sharing and we always state to not do it. So we don't consider it.

Yes unita you can. We do this to improve the team work, not the opposite.

I find this two in contradictory. Are they not?

We're playing for years together, made items together, farmed specific things just because we needed for an item. We needed stones, one farmed glyphs , other hell run. We wanted to upgrade, one had compass the other the pearls.
    This is teamwork, working together for something. We play together, we share accounts , items, gold because we've all worked together for it.
    This is different from what you are saying/doing.
    We've built the characters in a way so it fits our needs, we worked together on it, we've leveled it together , we've equipped it together, you are now telling me that just because it was registered on one email I can not use it because you promote teamwork?

Maybe I've understood it wrongly, hope it is the case else its just a nightmare.

It is impossible to not get KSed when you break it this slow. Sorry , I know it is not fair but it would be way better for you to farm some other things

Hello Shadow,

Nice updates!!!

Few questions:

Could you give the values for the new 92 94 96 rewards
    What is stun-lock?
    Could you explain the point 3. of CHanges -
    Changes drops on both monsters and chests with new refining items
    Last : what monsters drops the new refine items , you can reveal that or we must find ourself?

Thx.

Kind regards,
    Diury

Hey Shadow,

I believe that making people go in parties to runs is hard but if you really want team work and coop u could make the runs like a chain
    for the future runs - example

orc maze you can enter free , make it drop a ticket that is mandatory when you enter gahnsel run. from gahnsel run you add a ticket that s mandatory for hell run.
    from other run a ticket that s mandatory for ice run and you could make ice run drop an ice key so flame key + ice key = ss +6 not just flame.

I don t know if now it is possible as it would be a disatv. for new players but for the future whenever you add something new.
    It is easier to connect people like this than forcing them to go togheter in a run.
    making a run hard is not the best ideea but making it like ice run , each class doing something could be cool and easier to be done. if the reward is good people will make it.