Posts by Xandroo

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Nice job. But you need a level 90 charakter to use the horse lvl 31, but have to do a dungeon where u can enter with level 100+. Maybe have to change to something else than Ice run.

Ty Vyenna :d then nvm.

Regarding Xandro, i never said anything to him until he started to trash-talk when i was around - "crap char crap player etc" - which i find it stupid to come from a player who mostly did nothing until now, so yea, it kinda makes sense to ask him "Who the fuck are you?" when i don't even know him and he trash-talk me with no reason.

I talked with you? never. ah yes, one time in demon tower. Where did you mean too kill all lowchars, when i made a run for blue kingdom.

i did nothing, cuz i play only pvm current? sorry, i don't like it too give one skill and run after this in the safe.
    i called you as "crap char crap player" ? please screenshot. i'm not ziron.

If you have any problems with me, you can pm me :)

I make much Teamplay every day :P
    I make much runs with Guild Members. (Dt,Dc,Nemere,Aqua Dragon)

And Hell run is easier as before, now you dont must pull the agnis to the wall. You can stand in the middle from the Floor and kill it easy ^^

The update was perfect :thumbsup:

Please do a video :D i would see your 1,5k crit damage in def phase on agnis :D

#Flamekeys50kkInc.25.08.2016SilvesterQUEEN :werderw:

don't know why players actualy believe they know more than the persons running/configuring/programming the game.
    There are 2 sins i know of that can solo dragon, yamachon, crab, lemures bodyguard, and so on. just maybe you are not as good as you think?
    from time to time i get on warrior that 50-60k dmg hit from yamachon and king crab. dunno why, i get more times from crab than from yamachon but since everything in game is based on % and probability it's just a matter of exactly those odds.

Also for wp sura, there are few that can solo every boss in the game with the execption of ice boss because it's made for other classes, so what you are saying doesn't hold not even for a second

With good gear and good 6/7 in gear you can be better in pvm than a mirage..1.You get random from Bosses 50k, Maybe its a bug.. Maybe the bosses got more strong against Sura on the German GF server its the same ''bug'' so u normally should know that o.O.
    2. If u got nice gear and 6/7 stats in gear u maybe receive a lil bit more dmg but u restore more / faster and ur hp absorb faster too so u can say its the same..
    2.1 (example) In low level use warrior too if u have good gear for example because the kill speed.. With Mirage i need 30-35 min for maze with warrior 15-18 min..
    3. In high level is Mirage only good for Hl2 farming, i test it with sin and mirage by King Crab and Yamachon for example you receive MUCH more Dmg...
    War is very OP and war receive only ''enough dmg'' when u gear is crap.

He's is right with his statement.

The damage you receive from Boss is the same no matter what class you use.

Most of new boss has a skill that is used when their HP is low (usually 25-30%) that can do 4x their normal damage, 8x if critical.

If you don't attack Yamachon and he is at full HP he will never do you 60k damage, but if he is about to die, he may do it. The skill doesn't have a new animation is like a normal attack, so you don't notice when he does it, if for example Yamachon makes a weird explosion everytime he does the 4x damage skill you won't scream "bug" but you will say darn he did that skill on me.

Same Damage? Sorry, but no. Everybody says (Sura/Sin Players) he's destroyed by the yamachon, kingcrab or bodyguard. Now i have 20 runs each class (Body Warrior/Mirrage Sura).

Body Warrior = 0 Oneshot's
    Mirrage Sura = 15 Oneshot's

Shadow say me how many Sura's/Sin and how many Warrior make the run solo ( + Dragon Mage for Buffs).

Ah. Right. You will see, only Warrior. Maybe 1 sura. no ninja, no mage.

Make a test video, where you several times with each class ,bosses kills like yamachon & king crab. 10 Kills each class + boss and you will see , Ziron's states applies.

(Same Gear/Buffs)

:thumbup: