Posts by MasterEz

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Oke, i would like to add something. Since it was me asking PanicStation for a group and he declined it 2 times then i gone to ask Tary myself if i can group with PanicStation.

She said that i can only if she is in a group with me , then i did try to inv her but she was another kingdom. Then she said thats fine cuz i have no leadership.

After the tournament is done she told me that she have to disq Panic cuz ''PRO BLUE PLAYERS'' complained abt that cuz as we all know ppl are scared to loose and high ego as we can see in this post is clearly wrote no flame .

And then lacex answer is u mad bro? Ppl are retarded sometimes, mostly allways .

So it was a nice chance to lend some costumes and items from another players only to win and then they call yellow players high ego.

But oke i am not here to flame anyone or to make this thread in fight bettwen players.

I just want to say that i am sorry to [SGM]Tary and to the tec team , cuz that was my mistake asking for a group even if i knew thats forbidden in budokan, so Panic i am sorry to u also cuz i made u loose, Tary i am sorry cuz i made u problems .

And if u guys really think abt leadership that even if its P can make difference in the duel on 16k hp left then no words abt that :).

I think you should close this before it become a big flame . Sorry [SGM]Tary once again it was my mistake.

Ugly bety you really want to be Aleksandar :D you need to try harder before when u was damned member u insult everyone and get banned from the friends in ur guild idk why u hate damned boys so much , i understand if u kill us with 1 skill if u rape us if u win everyone in duel but u die 2 skill man i think its useless to talk i mean at last you :). And something more ppl dont want to read ur shits here ppl are bored of you u , u even kill new players while they are farming and maria i dont want to comment cuz she ll feel immportant.

Close this thread pls i am sure no 1 want to read this flames and useless talks tnx.