Posts by Pukka

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Hey there.

But even the quest is very old, can't it be fixed in some manner in the future? Elspeth

We'd do that quest every single day because there are flowers we can't get farmed and sometimes run out of the market quickly. So we were focusing on that quest every x hours to at least have it's acquisition in some manner. It wasn't that big of amount of flowers rewards and sometimes the npc would even tell you u receive nothing, but over time you could get a stack to craft some good liquids for x proposes, because it's crafting it's random.

thank you

Thank you so much!

Hey welcome back to game, it is always nice to see players back in game, I hope you will stay for long.

Thank you & thank you guys who commented here above, I never got to read it.

Portugal is under lockdown again, so I decided why not, there's a bunch of different things added, looks nice.

Hello everyone,

As you may realize by the posts section this is a farewell.

Since I started on this server I've had my ups and lows and I have met exceptional people over these months in this game. I'd like to thank mostly to Shadow and Tary for being such kind and most understandable human beings I have ever met along my journey in here. I'd also like to thank po_xy for being the most awesome sister from another mother I have met in this server, with whom I have shared big laughs overtime and Vyenna for it's experienced tips and bounding along the process of building my chars.

Over the last months I have been pushing myself to obtain certain goals that seemed unreachable back then and all I can say is that I'm very proud of myself and those who always believed in me. However, that is not enough. I activated Lock&Ready System on both accounts of mine.

Due to several events that have occurred lately I have lost the will to grind for more, invest time/money in here and just play the game as I intended when I started by lockdown season. The server itself is super beginners friendly as you get everything by default to start your adventure in this world & the new skills coming that I've had the opportunity to have a sneak peak and as shown on our discord server have the most awesome & fresh effects you can ever expect from such an old game as this one, so have fun and get all cute!

I won't be coming back online, this is a goodbye.

What you are, you attract. What you visualize in your mind you can hold in the palm of your hands. Anything is possible - Law of Attraction.

I really liked the new effects for dragon mage buffs. I just think Roar kinda blocks the players view when spelled as referred and that it can be used from very far but I did not compare it's range with Thunder Bolt so I can't really have a word there, wether if it can be used as far as the one from healers.

For the lightning skills, I think they look very nice with this updated and fresh look, specially Thunder Bolt, and the strike/claw.

Dance with wind looks lovely when spelled and it's skill % added as self cast, something new that for sure will give some more power to those who want to use the bells as healers were supposed to instead of the fans.

Natures Enchantment in my opinion has a visual look too harsh. Magical Power was increased yes, but I still think it could have the increased Attack Power it used to have before, if much, as self cast only and probably only the value based on what it was supposed to have before at P.

Cure works very good now, as it was nerfed before and it's actually useful, does it's purpose when healing an opponent skill that takes almost all of your hp, however I think it can be worked in terms of visual effects.

With this said, I wanted to say thank you to the sg team who has been working hard developing not only this updated skills visual effects as improving it's attributes as well & for leading this new content based on our feedback, tips and opinions as for letting us take a word and try it first hand on the test server.

Thats not one eggs monsters, that happens because you do not kill the monsters and try to tank all at once.

Every 45 Seconds it spawns another 45 Monsters, regardless of the fact that you killed them or not.

With that amount of moobs spawning each 45 seconds and their hp value, it's obviously even if you kill them they will keep adding more and more over time.

This is simply ridiculous.

If only one kills the egg and the other the moobs, it's still impossible.

Wasted tickets, wasted time. I only went inside once. I hope this gets fixed soon.

Regards