Posts by Ghazal

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

congratulations to everyone! Can we have ochao run for the next months?

Dear Players,

Hereby i want to present the Patch notes of todays Patch, 07/10/2021.

• Improved the drop rate of Green Adder/Changer from Metins noticeably
    • Improved the drop rate of Red Adder/Changers from Metins moderately
    • Improved the drop rate of Blue Adder/Changer from Metins slightly
    • Improved the drop rate of Exorcism Scroll / Hermit's Advice from lower level Metins slightly
    • Improved the drop rate of Thief's Glove & Experience Ring from Metins moderately
    • Adjusted Meley Run rewards [Added new Item 'Mythic Cor Draconis EX' to the Chests]
    • Improved the drop of Jotun Thyrm [Temple of Ochao Final Boss]
    • Improved the drop of Cursed Chief Orc [Orc Maze Final Boss]
    • Added Anniversary Event Content [Inactive untill needed]
    • Added Partial Halloween Event Content [Inactive untill needed]
    • Fixed an issue with White lion having setbacks when running to fast
    • Reduced Hydra Ticket Cost
    • Fixed issues on the "Advanced Search" tab. There were settings put slightly incorrect which had to be adjusted in order to properly function

You, guys, are the best!

Since the dungeon is Demon Tower, i propose to have only low level chars (beginners). Its too easy for high level players. It could be a nice decision to make this event (in this case) only for beginners. Probably my reply is not ok, but it`s just an idea :D.

Sorry!

The helms have demi as default, hinting they were always meant to be pvp. If you are so discontent with the updates there are tons of servers out there that may match your liking, nobody forces you to stay here. We prefer to see you gone to be honest than seeing you puking bad blood at every maintenance thread.

that means we will can add demihuman in 1-5 stats? (to be only for pvp)

what rarity alchemist means?