Posts by Vyenna

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

I don't know what to make of your statement. But how about you start listing the players who were banned for unfair reason? Show what you have. If you only post to criticise me but you don't give any details because you "waste" your time with me it is most likely you don't have anything.

What harms this server are its players. You can't keep increasing prices and expect new players to find it attractive. I know you can farm gold but greed is harmful. Not everyone can produce gold at the same speed.

Also, if you don't log in at all or you just don't do anything you can't actually complain.

In so many years I haven't seen any guide for PvP nor really valuable PvP items for sale. Add to this the cost of changing stats on items and PvP dissapears as an option.

I find it quite interesting that PvP accessories drop in Ochao but maps are full with SoulCrystal alchemists and no alchemist for ruby, garnet, emerald and sapphire can be found. Even more, how can you call for better PvP when you use your power to evict players who need to farm in Ochao? And I can give maaa...any names of mighty players :P