Posts by Ares

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Hello, guys!

There is 18.04.2021 Nation War event and also NEW PvP damage record. Thanks to all who joined NW, it was one of the best from my metin2 SG experience. Another line of thanks to my colleagues from the yellow kingdom who played almost perfectly, great job, great teamwork.

Enjoy!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I know, it’s not nice when you are outnumbered, i have same opinion, but will be not fair to add number’s restriction at NW. Everyone is free to join and enjoy, imagine how will feel that players who can’t join because of restrictions. We did always our best (even when we was heavy outnumbered) and we will keep doing until there will be really no chance to enjoy the fight. We lose, we win is no problem, we can’t win everytime, it’s always better to try than give up from start. Honestly, i am proud of yellows teamfight now, i know we had fights between us in past and we trashtalk each others, but we shouldn’t live in past and go further, for the good of the kingdom.

Hello, guys!

This is my personal PvP damage record and also server PvP damage record. Honestly, it is not max damage, i'm still missing a lot of things, but in future it will be much more.

Enjoy!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Enjoy!

#stillnosuperclass :thumbsup:

Hello, guys!

This is 14-02-2021 Nation War + other PvP moments.

Enjoy!

Assault team name: WW3

Captain: HappyHippo

Time: Sunday 21 GMT

Soldiers:

xWarn (armored infantry)

DonBarry (armored infantry)

Mermaid (doctor)

Czesioooo (sniper)

Warnitta (paramedic)

HappyHippo (gunman)

Chiye (immortal hero)