Posts by Ares

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Usually that happens because everyone prefers 5 skill over 8 avg for rarity on boots, sheild and armor if hits are as strong as you say then go for 8 avg over 5 skill and the hits will be low enough to not make you worry about those who play with hits

Mate, i dont talk for me, i have all possible combinations for resist against any combinations of players and this is the truth, i am not arrogant. I talk about fairplay, pierce damage is not fair at this moment, its not only my opinion, i can tell u players from ur kingdom who have same opinion like me.

If we talk about what is easy and not easy, about pvp stats in costumes, we also should talk about pierce formula. You can get too easy 100% pierce and 100% crit at the same time, this is too OP and pvp will never be balanced. Lets think about, 25% pierce in weapon + 28% in htn + 20% pink liquid + 10% palm of pierce + 10% basic resist potion = 93% pierce with no effort. I know pvp players who dont use skills, they just use only hits, because hit with crit + pierce doing more than a skill damage in 50% of situations. At this moment, skill damage is in the shadow of pierce attack, if we continue to reduce class resistance all pvp players will play just with hits. I am not against to remove pvp stats from costume, but also i dont encourage to remove them until pierce formula is not changed.

Good job, Tary! Nice rewards!

12 feb 2018

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.