Posts by Elspeth

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

is it possible to add eggs to the basket after the egg drop ênded?

Hey there,

as long as you dont hit the Happy Easter button, it is.

As soon as you click that button the Bunny will take your basket away and hand out the Rewards. [After the Event ended.]

Duration of Skills increased by 50% Before blessing spell was 300sec and now is the same...

Content of Mystery Box improved what have been channged ?

Fixed the "NO_APPROPIATE_DEVICE" error that could appear in case of not supported resolutions Yesterday i still got that message

Regarding those 3

You can simply click CTRL + Rightclick on a mystery box to see what's been updated.

The "NO_APPROPIATE_DEVICE" Problem has been fixed as good as possible, metin2 is still an old game that doesnt support new resolutions however.

The Skill duration is increased by 50%, the Tooltip is not updated. It doesnt matter what the tooltip says and updating that is a lot of work for literally no reason.

this item sitll say "0.01", need to fix it too.

The drop rate was way below 0,01% - now its actually 0,01% so there's nothing to fix here.

Unless I missed it somehow, why do blue changers drop from metins?

• Adjusted the drops of Green and Red changers/adders and drop for high level metins
    • Corrected my wording here

Grudge dmg seems the same to me;

• Grudge Damage was only increased by a bit less than 50 total max AV, which doesnt make a gigantic difference if you already deal 10k.

Why do hexagonal boxes drop in game right now?

• As stated, they now drop from all Lv65+ Metins and have imrproved drops

Anniversary boxes have wrong text with 8th anniversary of Global server :P

• We are simply 7 years ahead in time

Dear Players,

with Todays maintenance the following things will be Updated

• The pick up of items is as fast as you can collect.
    • The speed of the text of the quests or the npc is faster
    • Teleport Ring Cooldown reduced to 30 Seconds
    • Shops can now be opened outside of the Safezone
    • Third hand (Auto Gold Pickup) is now free and permanent for everyone
    • Mages and Assassins now have a standard 35% Monster bonus
    • Moonlight Chests now drop directly into your Inventory
    • Night Mode is now the standard mode and can be disabled via the System Options
    • A lot of Items are now stackable
    • Horse Missions 11-20 have a 100% success chance now
    • The linked items will appear in the language of your client and not in the language of the client of who sent it
    • From level 65 metins it is possible to drop Hexagonal Chest
    • From level 85 metins it is also possible to drop inventory key expansion
    • Horse Quest 1-11 Cooldown reduced to 1Hour
    • Adjusted the clam drop for level 80+
    • Adjusted the drop rate of Counterattack Strategy
    • New Red Wood forest is locked by a level 80+ teleporter, regens and numbers of metin are raised.
    • Added elemental resistances to several monsters
    • Changed the drop distribution. Dealing at least 60% of the total damage to a metin or a boss will grant every drops.
    • Fixed some spelling mistakes in the RO client
    • Fixed some bonus errors in the TR client
    • Herb drops were added to Heaven's Lair 1 + 2
    • PvP Pets, (Stats on)Costumes and Hairstyles have been exchanged for PvM.
    • Lord Gahnasel can now drop White Pearl, Blue Pearl, Red Pearl
    • Giant Plague Carrier can now drop White Pearl, Blue Pearl, Red Pearl
    • Skill Books have a lower cooldown now (Reduced to 3-4 hours)
    • Biologist Chaegirab is working hard currently and now has a lower cooldown on all quests (Reduced to 4-6 hours)
    • Purple and Green Potions wont be used anymore if the effect is already active
    • New NPC "Master" added which will let you craft several Items
    • Rarity Items are now also obtainable through crafting and chests
    • Certificates can now stack properly
    • Upgrade Items for Refine+ can now stack (Devil's Splinter etc.)

• Adjusted the attack range of the "Hateful Titan" Mob from Devils Catacomb (Had ranged attacks while being a Melee Mob)
    • Cor Draconis are now tradeable and can't be opened if you do not have the DSS Inventory
    • Added (M) Autopotions to the General Store
    • Better tooltip for the chests
    • Added the option to open 100 chests with a combination of buttons (check the tooltip ingame)
    • Skill books have 4 main colors depending on which class they belong to
    • Hevean's Lair I and II monsters gives now higher experience
    • Heaven's Lair II monsters are doubled
    • Grudge Sword Attack rate is now the same as Partisan
    • Preview System Added
    • Metin spawn increased
    • Metin spawn is 50% faster
    • Adjusted the drops of Green and Red changers/adders and drop for high level metins
    • The Hero Ghost inside Orc Maze had different % of upgrades than displayed, it is now fixed.
    • The Metins are now marked on the Minimap
    • Duration of Skills increased by 50%
    • Pet Bonus Info updated
    • Spanish translation updated
    • Content of Mystery Box improved
    • Tiger/Dragon earrings added to the Boss Chest of Mid/High level bosses
    • Guild Chat is now Red
    • Call chat is now Yellow/Blue, Global and wont require a World Ring anymore
    • Changers / Adders now Stack
    • Fixed Minor Errors on descriptions
    • Fixed the "NO_APPROPIATE_DEVICE" error that could appear in case of not supported resolutions
    • Content of Hexagonal Chest improved
    • Coffer of Wisdom added as Prize for the OX Event
    • Dragor / Chocobo Mounts added which, in case they have Attack Value as stat, will have 300 instead of 100 when fully upgraded

The Extra Inventory

• Cooldown for sorting reduced from 60s to 30s
    • Sorting now autostacks all Items
    • Sort by Vnum and Socket
    • Crafting with Extra Inventory fixed
    • Refining Ores with Extra Inventory fixed
    • Boxes that require keys can now be opened while inside the Extra Inventory
    • Quick sell fixed which didn't work with the Extra Inventory active
    • Core Crashes that were linked to the Extra Inventory fixed
    • Fixed a bug where you could trade the golds but not the items with a full spaced extra inventory

The Shopsearch System

• This System will allow you to search a Shops that have your Desired Items, more infos in the Screens below.

eef4539b53.jpg

You can search for Items you'd like to buy, however, you need atleast 4 letters in order to start a search.

48c7195f94.jpg

The System will not only mark the Shop and tell you its coordinates, but also let you buy via the System directly and/or send a Private Message to the seller.

f34145192b.jpg

6b2733e657.jpg

ec9491b142.jpg

If you need an Item more often, you can just bookmark it.

c5f7600ca6.jpg

Additionally you can now also add a "K" instead of 3 Zero's

fb87d4b535.jpg

We added a new command, it basically explains itself.

Thanks,

Metin2SG Team

Dear Players,

Thanks to everyone who participated i nthe last Dungeon Masters event, here's the results.

Participants:

Freedom Fighters 19:59.21

SCkickstart 19:2.11

Jurczek's Team (You forgot to put a name.) 18:59.72

ZeroGravity 18:49.12
    RocketTeam 19:05.10

This leaves us with the following winners:

1. ZeroGravity - 18:49.12

2. Jureczek's Team - 18:59.72

3. Rocket Team - 19:05.10

4. SCkickstart - 19:28.11

Please, make sure the team members list is updated, since the rewards will be sent to that list of players.

Kind Regards,

Elspeth

No matter of time, even if there are 10, 20 or 30 people in town it's still considered as "dead". A year back there were a lot more players no matter time.

Hey there,

I'm not denying that there might have been more players, i dont have any Info about such statistics eitherway.

All i'm stating is that a screenshot from a town in the middle of the night does not prove anything either and that what he was stating is not correct.

Hey there,

considering that you are taking a screenshot near midnight servertime, which is even later in the night for the entire eastern european and asian community wouldn't really set a high bar i suppose. I'm not going to deny that there arent a lot of PvP players but thats definitely not because of the things you named.

Dear Players,

The winners of May's Dungeon Masters are:

1. Balkan - 07:33.78
    2. ZeroGravity - 08:29.27
    3. SCA - 09:05.97
    4. CAPSPARTY - 11:11.17

Please, make sure the team members list is updated, since the rewards will be sent to that list of players.

Kind Regards,

Elspeth

Dear Community,

As some of you may know I recently had my 1 year anniversary at 25th of march.

This day marks the day where i realised its time to move on.

One of my idols always says "what ever you do, you have to go all in." and thats exactly what i am going to do now while chasing my dream.

It was a lovely time and i am very grateful that i was given this chance.

A big thank you to Shadow, Tary, Null, Dulaan and you, the community. It was a pleasure.

Farewell,

Elspeth

Hey veleciraptor ,

I completely disagree on that to be honest.

Joining the Helpers, in my eyes, should be out of a passion for helping players and supporting them not because you want to be paid.

I'm not saying Helpers dont deserve payment, if they do good work i see no problem in giving them an appropiate payment or similar but i dont believe that should be the main drive for a helper.

So if someone asks in this Thread "how much is the payment" i personally have to say i dont believe he'd/she'd be fitting eitherway.

As for the point of lowering your farming revenue by answering questions i disagree on that aswell.

How do you lower your revenue when you just type like everyone else does aswell?

Put a dot instead of a spacebar in your messages and you dont even need to stop hitting or simply use the autoattack to attack Metins you dont have to lower your efficiency by a lot, if atall.