Posts by Luxuria

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

It absorbs negative bonus. All rarity are absorbed. On the custom sash the rarity is boosted to 50% absorption instead of 25%.

on the custom sash, the aborption of normal avg and normal skill bonus will remain 25%?

Shadow thanks for the clarification. Now I would like to ask some questions if you allow me:

1. when u said, sash will absorbed too rarity bonus, it means only avg damage and skill damage as rarity bonus or it will absorb all the rarity bonus which weapons can get? (like demi, mob, str, dex, etc).

2. can it fail to absorb the weapon? And if it could fail, the weapon disappears correct?

3. How will the formula work when the division of the total average / skill is not exact? i mean, for example:

i make a sash with 25% abs and i have a wepon with 53 avg totally (53 as normal bonus or 45+8 or 48+5). the 25% of 53 is 13.25 so the sash will have 13% avg right?

2nd example: sash with 25% abs and a weapon with 54 avg totally. the 25% of 54 is 13.5 so the sash will have 14 avg?

In short, if the result of the division is from 13.1 to 13.4, the final result would be 13? And if the result of the division is from 13.5 to 13.9, the final result would be 14?

Removed the question about the +.

ty for new things in server but please dont add it in hydra chest, ice talisman already decrease the % of get rainbow stone and now, with this item, it will be lower. just add it in meley chest, ty.

PS: remove ice talisman from hydra chest too please, its useless item. and if you are going to do it, also remove BDB cuz it also is a useless drop which rest % for rainbow stone.

• Removed the drop of Soulstones from Lord's Minion and Erebus (Gahnasel & Charon Adds)
    • Removed Gahnasel from the Trick or Treat chest

if minions dont drop ss anymore, why also remove gahnasel from trick or treat cheast? it dont have any sense ...

- Due to a bug Yamachon didn't display the skills animation, it now display the correction animation

Shadow Now Yamachon makes a lot of damage. I die with only 1 SKILL (lose 10-15 baby polys which are expensive) with dss on + full skill rest eq (pvp shoes + saphire earrings too) + fire rest + boosters (dragon god attack, defence and hp) + blue liquid + green liquid + orange liquid ... if u will keep it like that, at least change the craft of meley ticket to 1 flame + 1 ice grail cuz now, yamachon and nemere are hard to kill.

Ahah bro you are really amazing. You are so cracked that I like you, I'm not kidding. You keep struggling to proclaim your top in things we don't compete in. In our view it's like saying you're the best to fishing carps or minning copper. We are happy for you, but it's not our business. In this topic we were talking about pvp, and this is not your business.

"we dont compete in", "its not our business". u dont compete ANYMORE after i rape ur heros jk and rainydays/kekzii 3 years ago, is not ur business cuz u noobs realize u cant compete against me in pvm, so thats why u focus all ur time in pvp now. Dont try to hide the real facts, cuz in the past, u noobs tried to own me in pvm king but u failed so u move on to pvp.

doble face bro, hh cant accept defeat so they make a lot of excuses. i own them in pvm and mecca own then in pvp. zg > hh