Posts by Hoppe

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Hello,

After my ban on Redwyne I started a new character bTwin.

I created this topic to apologize [GA]Shadow for my insults , because I wanted to hurt him in front of many players . I probably said some lies, sorry... my case was a tricky one but it does not always happen as you want. I want to apologize to everyone for my lies, my insults and as I see it now, for the crap I have done.

I hope [GA]Shadow, [SGM]Tary gets over these misunderstandings between us.

I think it's my duty to apologize to all of you.

Good luck,
    Red

Then you told me it is not an option anymore.

So let me know what insults I told you in my last days. Let me know ^.^ what offended you.
    And yea, i fixed the problem with Tary. The only problem is you. Because YOU DONT UNDERSTAND I AM NOT A REAL MONEY DEALER.

Hello,

3 years ago me Matei and CuraFarm started to play on Metin2.SG. We played on same account Redwyne, CuraFarm, Chtulhu, Myrasha, bTwin etc.
    2 years ago I tried to sell a poison +9 for 300$ to HeroPety but it was just a plot. We were banned on all our accounts. He unbanned me for 3 days after that he [COMA]SHADOW accused me of buying an account from my friend for 40$ from one of my friends Moltres. I said it is not true and many other things and he unbanned me again (but not my level 35 farmer - CuraFarm). Then I left metin2.SG. (HeroPety the buyer wasn t baned and when I asked him if he is his protected he changed the subject - cool). From that moment I didnt sell or tried to sell anything for real money or something suspect.

This week I came back to have some fun. I asked Mark - Shadow to unlock my account CuraFarm cuz I would like to farm something. He's answer: "it was banned for real money trades along with your Redwyne. Curafarm is not yours, the email belongs to someone else." - another false accusation. This account was created by me and Cura on CuraFarm email and it belongs to us. it is indirectly mine (I send them photo with everything to prove that is mine). THen he said AGAIN I bought it for real money.
    answer: "You admitted you tried to sell it for real money the first time. You did not admit of selling on the second time. After the first time, giving you a chance to play, we told you to never trade or gift your items, which you did not respect. This lead to the second ban, which you denied the sale, but couldn't explain the trades.". So I have to admit something what I didn't.

Then I went crazy and I asked him (not called him) if he is on drugs or stupid because he ban me and then he unban me and so on wtf?. He got mad because I insuled him. But there is a difference. I just asked him not called him on drugs or stupid but he always understands something else.
    Then I logged on Metin2 and I talked to him.
    He lied to me about HeroPety's ban.
    Called me imature, piece of shit and that I am nothing for this server, to leave because I am rude and I do not recognize something I have not done and "I should kiss the ground because he allow me to play on this server"
    Again I was accused of buying Moltres account for 40$.
    I called him corrupt for not respecting his own rules. (The both parts of real money deal should be banned)
    I apologized for everything and he told me "I have better things to do and I will not talk to you anymore".

why run away from me and do not solve the problem? doesnt matter.

So I have nothing personal with anyone but I feel like he hate me so much because I do not play as he wants and also I feel like my ban was unfair.
    I promied to him I will not post the our conversation.

My opinion about this server:
    [SGM]Tary try to make the game enjoyable - Shadow always ban for nothing.

He will delete this topic but I wish you good luck

Happy new year to everyone.