Posts by Nessi

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

you want to upload everything you have from that day? Or should I upload the rest? ;)

What the hell are you smoking ? Make a poll to vote what ?

If you want to know something, just ask and you will find out.

Also, you can test yourself these kind of resistance bonuses.....how hard is it to put a 5 demi res item and let mobs hit you to see if it has any effect ?

I dont know why but every time you post on this forum it seems that you lose all common sense....

Can you just stick to normal common english? No need to be disrespectful.

So to summarise what you are saying: keep everything the same, no place to look up this kind of info and have 100% confirmation, let people just ask individually every time they want to know the res for a monster and let the gm's look it up every time.

To me it seemed that Shadow is tiered of people talking about this stuff without being 100% sure they are right. My idea was just to collect this information so everyone can look it up themself, and to reduce the workload on the gm's

And my dear friend I have tested a lot of resistances and i would like to share this information with other players so they can make the right gear without going through the same time consuming process i had to, I just feel the best way is to collect all info at one place.

The idea with the poll was to reduce the amount of maps and monsters so there won't be 1000+ listings. If you did not understand my idea please tell, and I can try again to make it more clear to you.

You can't expect us to list in this thread or any other, over 1000 monsters and their resistances. It won't reach everyone. For instance I already explained on the forums kazilions times that Demi Resistance is just made up name, the real name is "Warrior Resistance + Sura Resistance + Assassin Resistance + Mage Resistance", all rolled into one. As there is no monster that is a character, it is just a pvp bonus. Yet despite the many times I told so, you didn't know.

No one is asking you to list ever monster there is in the game and which resistance is good vs it. In my opinion this a totally possible task. For example you do it like this:

1. make a poll including all the maps/dungeons of this server. This would have the purpose that the players can vote which map they want to know specific resistances for specific monsters the most. Once lets say the top 8 voted maps/dungeons have been selected you start a new poll with all the monsters from each of these maps.

2. New poll for each monster of the top voted maps. Now again lets say the top 8 most voted monsters for each map will be selected. You could provide us with info about resistance that works against them.

This way a lot of irrelevant maps won't cause you any work because lets be honest....dragon valley, map 2, map 1, probably desert and ice land ore not relevant to this list because they are so easy with all the mechanics in the game right now. Also runs where resistance does not work at all can be left out anyway. the way I see it this is not as much work as you state. I would gladly take the task upon myself so you don't have to deal with it, but I doubt you want to give code to someone who is not in the Tec-team.

Different approach:

Make a new forum post and let players edit a list of maps/monsters with which resistance they believe work on them (maybe you can give power do only a few willing players who are experienced enough to fill these out). You could then look at the list and update it once a week by correcting and confirming their input.

""Demi Resistance is just made up name, the real name is "Warrior Resistance + Sura Resistance + Assassin Resistance + Mage Resistance""

Not everyone reads every post in this forum. As long as no list with information like this exists you can NOT expect people to know stuff like this. Every one hears something somewhere and if it sounds good they believe and spread the news. Who would not think, that fire res works in Hell run. It sounds logical. But no not all the monsters and most important: the strong monsters in this run do not interact with fire resistance.

So please don't blame the players for "false rumors" they just want to spread information and don't have the intent of misinforming.

This task is not impossible and asking the community for help is not a bad think. We also would like to know if we are right about this kind of stuff and will be eager to help. :)

Kind regards

Did you make the decision because there was a complaint? In my opinion the monthly posts should contain the time of each player as well. The reason for this is, that in my opinion the time is the most important information in this event. Otherwise how are you suppose to know if you are the best in your category for all time? And as already stated above...i also value the information how much faster i was compared to others...after all this is a competition that occures every month and gear changes very fast. If someone does not want their time to be public he/she should think about participating in this event at all. I'm not saying he should not, just that other people enjoed the way the event was handled for the past years and did not want it changed.

cheers

• Dragon Mage's attack skills have a 15% boost if used with a Fan.
    • Healer Mage's attack skills have a 15% boost if used with a bell.

can you please explain what led to this decision, and what you hope to accomplish with this?