Posts by BBazzy

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

you try to make excuses even before i uploaded? ;) ofc most of the time more vs relates to less res.

but i want to compare your 11k crit or whatever to my dmg because you guys act like its the biggest dmg you have ever seen what i fully understand ofc with your squad

It's not an excuse, it's a reality. If you show me this video i will say "Ok, you dmged me 7k in this time". I don't like lies, i like truth. But i don't know how is possible when i have constantly 105% 2 hand res, i don't know xD

was refering to panics clip

But i'm still waiting your video when you skill me 7k normal, 14k crit. And see also your res in this time, cuz i can put too full warrior vs for 10 seconds and go skill you a lot but if 2-3 players attack me i die xD

in your words : "half naked,no boosters,no dss,no costume"

btw if we see that you didnt deal any dmg with your skills, this quaker even killed me solo O_o hes a pretty strong guy to be honest, cant deny that

yeah, i dont do dmg xD see my video again xD

not even me? :O sounds like im something special when it comes to dmg dealing O_o video will be here tmorrow or in 2 days max. if you think im joking we could make a bet about 500kk or something if thats not too much for you :P will also be a good opportunity see how much panicstation can really tank xD

maybe i was without dss on me or i forgot to put dragon bracelet :))) but you never can't hit 7k uncrit with 105% 2 hand res xD

nice 2k skills hahaha

if you want to see more of my godlike dmg i can upload panic getting 12-13k in his own kingdom,bbazzy 7k uncrit and many more.

just like comment and subscribe and we can all laugh together :D

btw you missed donbarry,aina and pizzagirl ;) but dont worry youll earn counting in 2nd grade next year

No1 on this server can't skill me 7k uncrit in raid, not even you.