Posts by Hiumi

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Are you from tennessee? Because your the only ten i see!

ty ga/gm but really dont need any pet for boxs drop!

Read prince :)

Nice event!

Merry christmas and happy new year for all!

merry-christmas-ya-filthy-animal-and-a-happy-new-year-9968908.png

I finished my uni, I work and my work allows me to play all day. It is not good excuse, if you don't have time to change/improve items then you should not participate. This is game where you always have to improve and change items. It is also main reason why I am not going to pvp and pvm items, I am just lazy to keep up with all the new things I need to do.

Someone who wants to be TOP in somethings have to be prepared to everything.

My eq is made and if i want to go i can and cuz i got items for my category, also my cattegory right now is much more easy than before but lv 100-109/110-120 which is a much more difficult category cant make it in just 1 day.

None of my business, but attacking Tary for doing those changes is really silly. You have to be prepared for the challenge.

You say you don't have whole day to prepare items to participate? But you have 5 mins to win all the TP as reward in easy way?

Is not about me, i dont care about event i just participate for fun. But some ppl work harder and they ( the staff) change before the event start, do u think thats fair? Why didnt change it in the whole month?

And some ppl work, study or both, probably u can be all the day here but others cant, sry.

@[SMOD]Tary sorry, I have nothing against you but this seems unfair.

Im courius, there are no reply saying that it was on disscousion. But ok do what u want, the only prejudicates are always the same.

And i dont have any problem if u want to change it, but BE A BIT SMART dont change it 1hour before the event starts when we all were ready

Wtf? Do you change cattegories 1hour before the event start?

I dont have any problem if u want to change it but dont do the same day of the event. I prepare my eq to participate and go out, dont have all the day to be here. Did u know how much time is needed to make the eq? How much gold is needed? Pobrably u dont. Ofc u dont care neither but we were dissapointed and i dont talk only for me.

Its stupid.

Gl to all who participate.

Regards, Hiumi.