Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Hi everyone,

I'm 21 years old and from Germany.

I just started playing on this server like 1 week ago, but of course i'm not new to the game. I started playing when i was 12 years old on the DE server but i was never really successful there.

Then (arround 2010) I played on the US server hosted by z8games where i had a Lv 76 or something Dragon Mage, until i took a break from the game.
    Unfortunately, I completely missed out on the whole account transfering, so when i decided to play again my Account wasn't there anymore :S
    (I think I'm not the only one who lost his account this way)

Now I feel like playing again, so I decided to play on this server, because it drew my attention when Goldelbe posted some videos of it back in the US server days.
    So far I like it here, even tho its really crowded on map2 with all the farmers :puke:

• Hello New,

Wish you happy upgrading and farming and sorry if i kill you while you are low level i just like to show lower levels P skills, that's how i motivate ppl, as higher motivates me.

Make some nice memories here and bring your friends here too ^^

Best regards!

• I have to say I have a similar story to yours,I myself wanted to play us server again but when I entered their website it was too late..Anyway,started here,and as you have already seen,it's so much easier to lvl up,to get money,to have fun,to participate in the events,and events...I mean on Us server we barely had any..Anyway,welcome here and have fun!