why boss focus on my shaman?

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Why and what happens if, for example,

I beat the boss with a warrior, the shaman helps me and at some point the boss focuses on the shaman?

deals no physical damage with the shaman to the boss. sometimes wgl won't come in and sometimes he has goddamn rabies

• Why and what happens if, for example,

I beat the boss with a warrior, the shaman helps me and at some point the boss focuses on the shaman?

deals no physical damage with the shaman to the boss. sometimes wgl won't come in and sometimes he has goddamn rabies

Never underestimate a mage in pvm, even with skills it will out scale your warrior easily

• Its not about damage, its about the bonus "chance of faint", just remove it from ur eq (use hp + critical and pierce in neck and in shoes hp + critical + attack speed) and the boss will attack always to ur main char. If u faint the boss, it will attack to the first char who attack him after the effect of faint is over so for not change the agro of the boss, just remove the faint bonus from ur eq as i said.