information suggestion

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • in my opinion there should be more warnings that items can drop from level 15 due to negative rank or change it to drop from 50 level. in general, you should give more advice to new players and add some dungeons to them in the future.

and get a little bit interested in advertising on a "global" scale, in my humble Poland there are many, many players who certainly have not heard about the server. they just need to be informed that this is not a server for 2-3 months, but you have to play here. I don't know about other countries, but I pay youtubers with real money $$$$$$$$$$ for an episode, some of them have good ranges.

during the duration of the temporary 'academy' server, such an advertisement would be useful.

• To be fair, there is no info about dropping items at level 50 while negative as well, yet people knew this for years. So in some way, they learned. They can learn that is now level 15.

As for the rest of suggestions, not only they do not have any relation with the first one, but they were always answered in the same way: we are not gonna pay a video that will be deleted in less than 24 hours.