FAINT(change)

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Gilgamesh

Changed the title of the thread from “FAINT” to “FAINT(change)”.
  • FIX THE FREAKING FAINT FROM THE MOBS IN RUNS WHEN I HAVE SHIELD WITH FAINT ON ME WHY AM I GETTING STUNNED :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

The mechanic is correct, the text is misleading though. That bonus on shield doesn't offer 100% immunity - you still have a 10% chance (or something around that value) to get stunned. Nothing to fix.. gotta pull through. To me some randomization is cool every now and then :D i like knowing that my char is not invincible and that it can still break every now and then, even if due to a minor fact like getting stunned.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.” Sun Tzu, The Art of War