Min Level for some Maps seems kinda stupid

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Min Level for Maps 9

1. Yes (7) 78%
    2. No (2) 22%
    3. I dont know (0) 0%

So first of all there seems to be a issue with the teleporter I'm level 61 and the teleporter allows me to teleport to heaven lair - just be reteleported to map1. This is besides the Map Information Panel (which doesnt even include all Maps, why?) which says all Maps in there a accessible with level1... but actually they are not....

And my question is whats the point to limit the min level?

At todays Metin spawn I beat 105 Metin with M1 buffs no issue what so ever.

I like to play low level and challenge my self, to see whats possible.

This seems just arbitrary and I dont see the point maybe someone can explain the benefits... :beer:

I just attach a poll just to see other peoples opinion

Best Regards

• The lack of level limit on the warp panel is simply because we forgot to update it after the changes and no players reported it to us, you are the first. Since we are working on a better warp panel there is no point to waste time with the info there, even because the current warp panel is very limited to the amount of information you can display there, while the new one will be much better and will have also more QoL.

The reason why some maps have a level limit is simple because the monsters have a level limit to trigger their drops. So there is no point for a level 30 to kill a monster that would only drop something to a level 90.

The game is born with levels, your items have level, your character have level, Dungeons are level restricted, even a 12 years old map like the Devil Tower has a fixed level to entry, so is quite late to ask why maps have a level requirments if the game was born with it.

• Thank you for your answer.

I do understand levels - and drops. And I contest your point that there is no point to:

"So there is no point for a level 30 to kill a monster that would only drop something to a level 90."

to kill a mob @lv100+ with a lv30 would a a insane accomplishment and would require alot strategy

Futhermore to my knowledge the blue death is lv 97 (i could be wrong) and its conceivable to kill it (to my knowlege, I could be wrong) with lv 40 so thats a lv delta of 57

So there is atleast a precedent for a 57 level delta and NOBODY cares, so tell me why do you care so much for the high level maps...

also isnt there a lv 250 boss??? I could swear somebody spawn that in town a couple of days ago.

Thats all besides the point that to level buffs that high is just unnecesseary

Thank you for your answer.

I do understand levels - and drops. And I contest your point that there is no point to:

"So there is no point for a level 30 to kill a monster that would only drop something to a level 90."

to kill a mob @lv100+ with a lv30 would a a insane accomplishment and would require alot strategy

There is no strategy, if you have good items you can, otherwise you cannot. The reason you can kill monsters higher than your level is simply because the game is easy and it allows you to do it, it is easy because after 12 years people don't want to grind so much and change items every 10 levels and hence we accomodated this.

So no, it is not strategy, it is simply easy to build a lot of vs monsters and resistance on this server, to have high damage to kill high level monsters with a level 40.

Futhermore to my knowledge the blue death is lv 97 (i could be wrong) and its conceivable to kill it (to my knowlege, I could be wrong) with lv 40 so thats a lv delta of 57

So there is atleast a precedent for a 57 level delta and NOBODY cares, so tell me why do you care so much for the high level maps...

You cannot reach Blue Death on your own with a level 40. You need at least a level 75 with you to go for the Death Reaper. This is the case in every server since Death Reaper exist. Also you talk as if killing it is a great achievement. It isn't. It is not a complex boss to kill or a strong one, it has a level requirment of 75+ to drop from it thou.

also isnt there a lv 250 boss??? I could swear somebody spawn that in town a couple of days ago.

Halloween monster, the level of the mob was a troll, such as many description on items, in theme with Halloween.

So bottomline if you don't feel like leveling up nobody forces you, but on the same mentality you shouldn't force us to change the gameplay to accomodate your low level character either.