Power mounts and Scroll of mutation (or evolution)

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • I hope is the right place to ask a question: i have a chocobo seal, but i can't hit upon this mount only with horse. I'll try to make chocobo "wild"! At the stable boy nothing happens... IHow can i improve my chocobo to fight upon this?

And what's the use of scroll of evolution or mutation when stable boy do nothing?

My main char is lv 55.

• Hey there,

you basically use the Scroll of Evolution / Mutation like a Blessing scroll.

A Guide about the Power Mount system can be found here.

• I think the Power Mount guide needs an update to the tip section. More newcomers need to know about the availability of the 300 attack value mount and how to obtain it (Master NPC, near Storekeeper: 2x 50 certificates for each Drogor / Chocobo mounts - only the attack value one, upon upgrading to Valiant, can become a 300 attack value mount).

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.” Sun Tzu, The Art of War

• I think the Power Mount guide needs an update to the tip section. More newcomers need to know about the availability of the 300 attack value mount and how to obtain it (Master NPC, near Storekeeper: 2x 50 certificates for each Drogor / Chocobo mounts - only the attack value one, upon upgrading to Valiant, can become a 300 attack value mount).

"Most of the certificates are dropped from every metin in the game, while Dragor and Chocobo are craftable at the Master NPC only, these two mounts have increased stats in case of an Attack Value roll."

It was already in there though i made the phrasing more pointed towards the increased attack value just now.