[ENDGAME] Mapping System and rarity system suggestions

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Mapping System:
    Since im an also Path Of Diablo and Project Diablo 2 player the mapping system there provides expanded and more challenging play which i would like to see also in Metin 2

Maps are divided from T1 up to T3 for solo plays with marriage partner so basically up to two people while T4 is for larger groups
    The difference between maps and normal areas is that mobs and metins do not respawn but have higher chances of item drops and ofcourse experience and gold gains with also
    Differences between tiers:
    T1 has mobs up to level 90 from 75 meaning they can drop items in their level ranges
    T2 90 - 105
    T3 105 - 120

The maps can be dropped from metins but only as T1, to craft T2/ T3 talk to Master NPC, you need first to upgrade maps to T2 then to T3
    The maps can also generate this stats which can benefit player or mobs:
    Increased Density
    Increased Drop Rate/ Gold Rates
    Mobs gain:
    Additional Pierce/Crit/ Hp/ Def etc
    With randomized incomes when Maps are crafted or dropped but usually they drop without stats or minimal stats
    To change / add stats use Enhance Scroll or Enhance Change Scrolls to roll your maps

Expanded Rarity System:

Able to drop Unique and Set items from Bosses and low chance from mobs
    The Unique items always drop from +0 up to +4 with up to 4 rarity stats which varies in ranges but always have their unique name to it and higher rarity stats, the Unique Items always have golden color when dropped so for example Unique Poison Sword:
    Also Unique items have lower chance for upgrade than normal variants so instead 25 % to +9 it has 10 % so their drop chances so this weapon here has drop chance of 1:100000 ( suggestion drop chance ), to increases the drop chance is ofcourse with double thief gloves but with minor effect, this specific unique item can be obtained only from Aqua Dragon

Beran Setau's Fall +0-+4
    Poison Sword

Average Damage -10-60 %
    Skill Damage
    -10 - 20 %
    Random
    Random
    Random

Average Damage 5-10 %
    Skill Damage 3-6 %
    Strong Vs Monsters 5-10 %
    Strong Vs Demi Human 5-10 %

Set Items:

Set items are similar to Unique counterparts in that they have fixed normal stats which cant be rolled but have up to max 3 rarity stats, the Set Items gain their stats when players collect parts of the set so for example if you have 1 set item you only get 1 stat but with 3 randomized rarity stats if you have full set (5 parts) you get full stats
    They can be dropped from mobs and/or Metins and/or Bosses

• i love path of exile and diablo, and a map system would be very cool, i guess basically mini dungeons where the goal is to just clear all mobs/metins and boss at the end(or bosses?)

and I am all for content that requires multiple people to work together to complete as playing alone is boring as hell but you have to do it to get max rewards/money however i feel like a system like this is unrealistic to expect from the SG staff as it would require more devs, dev time/money to implement.

Not sure about the unique and item set idea, however personally I don't see it happening but the map idea is cool as i really like path of exile.

• i love path of exile and diablo, and a map system would be very cool, i guess basically mini dungeons where the goal is to just clear all mobs/metins and boss at the end(or bosses?)

and I am all for content that requires multiple people to work together to complete as playing alone is boring as hell but you have to do it to get max rewards/money however i feel like a system like this is unrealistic to expect from the SG staff as it would require more devs, dev time/money to implement.

Not sure about the unique and item set idea, however personally I don't see it happening but the map idea is cool as i really like path of exile.

Hehe the map system is actually idea of Path of Diablo ( mod for Diablo 2 that was inspired by PoE) and Project Diablo 2 also a mod that is at least 10 times better than PoD, although about PoE i actually never liked gameplay so much probably because i have over 20 years of gameplay in D2