Leveling up places,Exp+.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Well,I can say that I can speak also in name of many players on the server.Can someone,who knows what he's doing,explain here what are the best maps for Leveling up,and what I mean is also what resistances,bonuses needs to safely exp up in those places? :golly: .Il start giving an example:(Dt floor 11 95-105lvl alot of magic rez etc blabla).Since there are old or even not a proper guide for this,I made this post hoping to help also the others not just me. :pleasantry:

• make sure to have 60% exp bonus on the gears (20% on shield, shoes, neck), you can also get a while gold belt at lvl 97

- normal leveling - try to get block and immune to faint on your gears or just ask in town for someone to give you dragon earrings
    lv 1 - lv 2 - kill wild dogs

lv 2 - lv 15 use the capes you got from box to lv there, get closer to bears but careful they can kill you

lv 15 - go map 2 into ape dungeon

lv 35 - after you have 12 horse medals for your horse quest, keep leveling there or farm anywhere in map2 or dragon valley having a dragon mage wouldn't hurt you either, since you can lv it together

- optional - do the level quests for some items

- power leveling

lv 1 - lv 2 - kill wild dogs

lv 2 - lv 5 use the capes you got from box to lv there, get closer to bears

if you have your own gears

lv 5 - lv 35 party up with a farmer and get lv 35 at black orcs then do the horse quest,

lv 35 - lv 80 go spiders v3, choose 2 rooms, capes -> kill -> next room -> kill -> change channel -> repeat

- alternative if using a farmer to party with

lv 5- lv 80 go spiders v3, put char between the 2 rooms, capes -> kill -> next room -> kill -> change channel -> repeat

- alternative lv 70 - lv 80 plagued run, i still find it faster to just do v3 because of dungeon cooldown

lv 80- lv 95/100 get some block, arrow res, magic res, use teleport to aqua dragon and find a room with a lot of zins, capes -> kill -> change channel,

- alternative lv 80 - lv 110 dt 11f, a lot of block, arrow res, magic res, a lot of avg dmg res and some skill res, over 20% hp restore, some hp absorb

lv 95+ farm at enchanted forest mobs or metins, same stats as dt but much higher

lv 100+ farm hell runs, boss room probably the best for exp but you can pick any of the rooms for farming exp, details on the run here http://sgguides.rf.gd/view?id=30

- alternative

focus on maxing out your damage while on mount and spam farm metins appropriate to your level