( zodiac ) ADDING vot its only for info

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Plz add zodiac 38

The result is only visible to the participants.

guys we are tallk which Dear ga shadow in discord sir shadow say in metin 2 sg no meny player want we add thats zodiac runs him say 30 player max this vot for understand for player and sg teams for how meny player like thats plz vot yes for add no for not add :xd

• I understand that your english is not your forte (reason why i even suggested to let one of your friends run this poll) but my messages were to answer yours

I simply told you that 30 players, as YOU STATED, not me, are not enough for me to change my priority.

This is a new answer cause the old "We need to balance stuff before adding new contents" seems to not enter on your ears somehow.

• I understand that your english is not your forte (reason why i even suggested to let one of your friends run this poll) but my messages were to answer yours

956f0dca7e.png

I simply told you that 30 players, as YOU STATED, not me, are not enough for me to change my priority.

This is a new answer cause the old "We need to balance stuff before adding new contents" seems to not enter on your ears somehow.

no i understand and tallk which veyana u want balance and after add its worke!

its ok i and u sg players again panted just u happy and u hunt target balance

yes i english bad but understan what u say

so i close here hop u hunt balance fast

PLZ close here