Pvp or general Events or general suggestion

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

• Improve the search for the shopbox in F6, creating filters, weapons, armor and various stuff
    ________

If there is no time to organize and view an event, you could create an events team with volunteer users who can help manage everything that does not deal with the administrative part of the event.
    ________

Crazy fighting:

The fight concerns an all vs all, obviously it will be necessary to divide the low levels from the high ones and create two events of the same type. The round will last 20 minutes and during the fight the participants will receive random bonuses or penalties to create a fair disruption and discomfort during the war, if you are higher level you are more likely to receive a penalty than a low level. The goal in the end will be to make as many points as possible that are given by the damage done, both magical and physical and kills done. You will not be able to use any type of fish or any object that can give advantages but the only thing will be the bonuses or malus that the event will randomly deliver to the participants. During the event it will not be possible to be in a group, trade and block private chats, to avoid any type of organization and make everyone play on their own.
    _________
    Create continuous events and therefore new content based on the season in which we live, even just a new graphic content and therefore not very significant in terms of rewards, to make the work less heavy. Is it summer today? Well, let's turn all the metinstone into ice cream or the possibility of dropping ice cream that every amount of ice cream can be turned into a reward by an NPC.
    _________
    Why not create a battle pass system? Receive rewards, simply by playing and also add premium battlepasses that can be purchased through itemshop coins to receive further rewards that are much more important.
    _________
    It's a question I ask all of you on the staff, is it possible to create an alternative method of playing other than smashing and breaking methstone? Because if we combine this with a lack of meaningful new content for years, some people may get tired of playing the game because it gets monotonous. Why don't we make sense of all the mini bosses, starting with the level 1 map below? For the low levels besides destroying methinstone there is only one daungeon which is the orc maze, consequently I am forced to level up to try or venture into new things. I guess the higher levels are tired of doing the same daungeons 500 times that they have learned by heart by now ...

Why not make it useful, all that is possible to do from the monsters already present on metin?
    _________

Will there be a big update soon? Well, create a trailer that will be your advertisement, attract people with a trailer to advertise on youtube or the twich itself. Doesn't Metin 2 Singapore have its own channel?

On the web there is only a trailer of Metin 2 singapore which dates back to about 9 years ago, a new user who sees it thinks he is dead.
    _________

Several users who have been playing for many years, have informed me that they have been trying for a very long time and suggesting to implement the zodiac daungeon, but they have always had a negative answer, why not ever satisfy them? Maybe it takes a big investment to implement something like this, but if you don't risk creating new things, how do you want to attract new users? The alternative is not a new server I can assure you. Any game, regardless of metin if it has no new content that game is abandoned.

We should create seasons and every season a new big update.
    _________

Create alternative earning methods to make the server more and more solid and stable. The question is which method? Well, create a twich account and start hype through live twich, you will buy a minimum of viewers that can slowly grow and above all can support you even more on the economic side even if at a minimum level. How cool is it to show hype through twich live? A lot of curiosity from people and therefore more attraction for the game!
    _________

Why not improve the game graphically? Maybe just the main maps like map 1 jinno and map 1 yellow kingdom. Even a modicum of visible but new content draws people in.

You have to get out of your head that it is an old game or one that has existed for many years, this is not the case, it is a wrong idea. It is thanks to the seniority of this server that today you are the best server in circulation, the most stable one and if this were combined with continuous new content you would make a user boom!
    _________
    When a player reaches level 120, what should they do? The end of the game here only allows you to opt out of the game and go to another one, because you have nothing more to do. If Pvp were alive, maybe he comes in and concentrates and enjoys playing Pvp but he lacks that point of view too. We invent new things for those who have come to the end of the game and allow them to keep playing and not to stand still in front of the storekeeper without doing anything.
    _________
    Giving characters a utility like mental war

• Most of your suggestion or demands were already replied on different threads.

We are inserting a new offline system which will have several new features and solve problems that the shopbox limited code (due to being developed on early 2015) can't have, including a better shop search.

Any update regarding pvp event will be done when there is a demand for the pvp. If you guys don't participate to the current pvp events, why do you even expect us to use our time developing new ones? When we see a highly populated national war or a budokan then we can make new events regarding the pvp, otherwise is just a waste of time, especially since we are sure the problem doesn't rely on the events but on the mentality of the players regarding the pvp.

The goal of an event is to distract the player from the usual routine. Changing a metin form is not doing anything different. You simply smash a stone with a different shape. Thats why we don't waste time on these details when there are more pressing matters to do.

Battle pass is being developed for the new server we are working on, if it will come on SG or not it is yet to be decided.

Because in the end all it matters is if the drop of these so called mini bosses are worth or not. If they are worth, players like yourself won't ever benefict, as there is a hord of seasoned players that would create a low level char to abuse such thing and gain the best profit possible, where new players, to which this change was target to, bite the dust.

Such changes can be done on a brand new server not on 12 years old one.

Not to mention that if you just look around the metin farmer simulator, aka, the server with 200000 metins, are what people wants nowadays. So there is not only the need to change how this game is, but not even the demand to change it.

There will be a big update soon, as for the trailer, it would be shut down in a matter of hours so is pointless to waste time and money on it.

Several users are full of craps. They talk shits from years and they are literaly unable to understand a two phrased sentence. Zodiac will come when we adjust the gameplay, thats the "negative" answer that we gave them. To put it simply so that even a 10 IQ person can understand, if your house fundaments are sinking down, you don't add a 2nd floor, you fix said fundaments. Meaning there is no point on adding more contents when the current one is flawed.

Twitch account was shutted down, so again these kind of advertisment are just not viable. Besides advertisment is not the problem. But in case there are talented people who think they know best, I will give the same proposal i gave to others:

Advertise for us out of your own pocket, if it is successfully, we share with you a huge chunk of the incomes from the players that spent money on the server that your advertisment brought. Somehow they all refused thou, i suppose is easy to say "do this and that, is a 100% working method", when is not your ass on the line :thumbsup:

• Yes, however, I would like to understand one thing, so you are making me understand to me as a new user, that I have practically arrived on an old server that has nothing more to offer than some bug-fixes and that there will never be new content since the server base collapsing and risking closure? And above all, are you making me understand that to see new content I have to wait for a new server because it's not worth it here?

Now I ask you a question: As a new user, who spent more than a week playing farm and making money, did I just waste my time? I am honest I do not care if there are 500 users or 50 to me it is enough that the server remains open. If I came here it is because this server has been alive for 12 years and therefore is stable, what you do you do not lose as happens with many new servers that close only after a few years. Does it seem fair to you that I new user should suffer such a response in a server that I am dedicating all my free time to have fun? I await an answer from you Shadow with great curiosity.

• Yes, however, I would like to understand one thing, so you are making me understand to me as a new user, that I have practically arrived on an old server that has nothing more to offer than some bug-fixes and that there will never be new content since the server base collapsing and risking closure? And above all, are you making me understand that to see new content I have to wait for a new server because it's not worth it here?

Now I ask you a question: As a new user, who spent more than a week playing farm and making money, did I just waste my time? I am honest I do not care if there are 500 users or 50 to me it is enough that the server remains open. If I came here it is because this server has been alive for 12 years and therefore is stable, what you do you do not lose as happens with many new servers that close only after a few years. Does it seem fair to you that I new user should suffer such a response in a server that I am dedicating all my free time to have fun? I await an answer from you Shadow with great curiosity.

You didn't read properly because what you describe is literally the opposite of what shadow just said.

What he said is that BEFORE we can bring new content, we need to fix the basical flaws that came with the years. We are working on that at the moment with a gigantic patch, if that works out as planed then and only then we can consider adding new content, because what does new content help us if the base content is flawed.

• Non hai letto bene perché ciò che descrivi è letteralmente l'opposto di ciò che ha appena detto Shadow.

Quello che ha detto è che PRIMA di poter portare nuovi contenuti, dobbiamo correggere i difetti di base che sono venuti con gli anni. Ci stiamo lavorando al momento con una patch gigantesca, se funziona come pianificato allora e solo allora possiamo considerare l'aggiunta di nuovi contenuti, perché cosa ci aiuta il nuovo contenuto se il contenuto di base è difettoso.

I got it wrong then, I apologize for the misunderstanding. If so then I fully agree, hoping that I as a user can make a contribution to help.