Make objects useful to upgrade items and more

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • There are many objects, such as an unknown talisman, or an ogre's amulet, bear bile or other objects that are almost worthless and hardly sell, why not find a purpose for this item in such a way as to truly make everything does it drop on the server useful for something? It would be an effective choice so that people can also focus on dropping multiple items to earn some money, especially for the early levels. In the menu I have a lot of stuff that I do not need at all, such as broken porcelain or the purple precious stone that is dropped in villo 2, if we found a purpose or something useful to be used through these items it could prove useful, in the end I ask something that has already been done with many other item ups and it was excellent

• If you have suggestions how to use all the lower level Items, feel free to suggest them here. Simply saying that we should make dozens and dozens of items useful isn't really going to help us. We've given a purpose to a lot of things, theres just not enough space to give a purpose to all of these.

• You are absolutely right, in fact there is already a great job with many item ups inside the server. Now I am going to prepare some suggestions and I will write them in a little while below in order to give you ideas on how to use those items as well.

• If you have suggestions how to use all the lower level Items, feel free to suggest them here. Simply saying that we should make dozens and dozens of items useful isn't really going to help us. We've given a purpose to a lot of things, theres just not enough space to give a purpose to all of these.

Item 1: Unknown medicine, give the possibility to turn them into unknown medicine +.

For example 20 unknown medicines and 5 vitality hours, you can make an unknown medicine +

______

Item 2: Ice Balls +, give the ability to transform into Ice Ball.

For example 20 + ice balls and 10 vitality hours, you can make an ice ball

______

Item 3: Book of Curse +, give a chance to transform into Book of Curse.

For example 20+ curse books and 10 vitality hours, you can make a curse book

______

Item 4: Shiriken, give a chance to transform into Shiriken +.

For example 20 Shiriken and 10 vitality hours, you can make a shiriken +

______

Item 5: Orc Tooth, give the ability to transform into Orc Tooth +.

For example 20 Orc Tooth and 10 vitality hours, you can make an Orc Tooth +

______

Item 6: Scorpion Tail, give a chance to transform into Scorpion Tail +.

For example 20 Scorpion Tail and 10 vitality hours, you can get a Scorpion Tail +

______

Item 7: Precious stone, give the possibility to transform it into precious stone +.

For example 20 Gemstone and 10 hours of vitality, you can get a Gemstone +

______

Hay, Carrot, Ginseng give the possibility to transform it into a riding medal or into an object that can increase the mount by a week

______

Give the option of 15 green dragon beans for one blue dragon bean. Or 20 blue dragon beans for a pink dragon bean

______

Make the electromagnetic blade useful and therefore give the possibility to transform it into a solar blade

______

Red dragon's blessing (s) give the possibility to transform them into mediums and mediums into Large. For example 20 Red dragon's (s) in exchange for one Red dragon's (m) and the same for the large

______

Add new skins for the summer only to be taken from the itemshop

______

Create an item in the itemshop similar to the power snack, that is, that has the possibility to extend your costume for longer without having to lose it after a month and having spent a lot of money on it to turn the bonuses. Obviously, this item from the itemshop must cost more than the costume itself, so if the costume costs 8.000 Tec Points, this item must cost 9-10.000 Tec Points. This item can be added to the costume and gives you an extension of one month, so that the user has the possibility to keep it indefinitely, taking this tool month by month from the itemshop. So maybe instead of spending money in game to turn around a new costume month by month, they could take advantage of itemshop which is more important to give new economic resources to the server itself.

______

Add a convenience function for the shopbox. When we click SHIFT + left click, a window appears that gives us the possibility to choose the divisible quantity of that object. Here, in this case, give the possibility of being able to directly put the objects that we divide in the shopbox, without having to divide it in the inventory and then drag them one by one into the shopbox.

______

Give the possibility to extend the duration of the shopbox by another 24 hours, if you connect before the end of the closing of the shopbox of the previous 24 hours. This is to give the user more convenience of not having to rewrite the password and put the store back. The possibility of being able to add the stuff in the shop even if we are far from it and even if the shopbox is already open

______

Red pigtail ribbon + and without +, white pigtail + and without +, toy: Give way to craft these items with useless villus 1 item ups that you drop either from metin or mobs.

______

Increasing the drop of Hermit and exorcism papyrus at low levels, many new characters have had difficulty in raising their skills, at least to allow him to get to G1 with not too much difficulty.

______

Eliminating dews that last only 1 minute or those with minimal value, people usually throw them on the ground. Eliminating them gives more possibilities to receive dews that are not useless.

______

Simplify the mission for the average horse. Eliminate each level from 0 to 10 and wait directly for the level 35 of the character, who will have to carry 11 medals, deliver them to the stable boy and start the mission, in this case the horse from level 0 will pass you to level 11, as soon as the mission will be over.

______

With the new update, I would implement for all new users who come into the game the ability to receive items for a month, which gives them an advantage in terms of PVM. Such as, for example, a mount, a strong pet vs monsters 15%. Or that from the moment you release the update, for those who enter that particular week you will give new users an object that is always timed that they can use to grow faster as soon as they start playing, just to give them a little help in the game. Start. Maybe they see that they receive special help, they see that this help ends after a certain amount of time and in this way it pushes users to try it at that time to receive the benefits.

______

Make the metins in the 90's maps more useful than those in the red forest or ghost forest map. The more you level up the game, the more it has to give you a way to earn compared to previous maps and levels.

• i think it is a great idea

• Simply changing one Upgrade item into another is not a solution so i am personally not a fan of that idea.

---

There will be new costumes obtainable via Item mall and some via ingame Bosses/dungeons/events in the next update

---

The changing of the stats on the costume is one of the main ways how SG keeps from horrible inflation so removing this aspect would be a bad idea IMO even though i understand why you'd bring it up.

---

I removed Electromagnetic Blade on some metins and replaced it with Soul Stealing Blade and adjusted the drop rate of it on some the Metins and Bosses, no need to give a second weapon the same upgrade path.

---

The Shopbox is going to be replaced in general though i don't believe your idea is doable, that sounds too exploitable. However, i am not a dev to tell you if it is exploitable for certain.

---

The new shop system can last up to 8 days / 192 Hours if i recall correct

---

Dungeon and Metin drops are completely reworked in the next update so stay tuned. However, i don't believe we should make Exo's and Hermits even more accessible, they are already worth basically nothing.

---

You have the ability to get thousands and thousands of herbs, killing the chance of getting bad Liquid's/Dew's would mean a drastical drop in value of Herbs.

---

From the next update onwards all new characters receive a beginner mount and pet, the apprentice chests also have been improved slightly.

---

As mentioned, all Metins and Dungeons have been reworked.

Levels, HP Values, Spawns, Spawn Timers and drops have all been re-considered and changed if we that any of these things were neccessary.

• Cambiare semplicemente un elemento di aggiornamento in un altro non è una soluzione, quindi personalmente non sono un fan di quell'idea.

Well it's not the best idea but it's still something to make items useful that their current usefulness is to throw them on the ground, maybe they could be used to create something useful in the game. A question: I have other ideas and suggestions about the game in general can I write them below or is it better that I create a new topic?

• 1) the point is that useless items are dropped more easily than really useful items, and what is the point of this? Why do I have to drop 10 unknown drugs without + from the methine and 1 or none with the plus that turn out to be the useful ones in the game? Either make those items useful by being able to transform them, or change the dropp of these, or make them balanced.

2) honestly I have been playing for a long time and I believe that the aesthetic aspect of the game counts less than zero, at least this is my opinion, but I see that however I do not think only like that; do not focus on these things and leave out others because in my opinion this point is not relevant

3) It would be enough to simply eliminate the random bonus drop once you purchase a costume. So that once you buy a costume, you can't come up with a particular bonus that is impossible to find with bonus spins. Why give money to a npg if you can create items that prolong costumes and can be converted into TP? So either you eliminate them completely as a bonus, or you revise them, because only those who really have a lot of money can afford them; one of the many aspects for which you do not see anyone doing pvp, if you do not have the money to buy the equipment, imagine if you go and throw them in a costume that disappears in 30 days.

4) I fully agree with the replacement of the electromagnetic blade, a practically useless object.

5) as regards the shop, I am happy that we can extend the duration of this, because opening the shops every day is really annoying.

6) The speech of the exo and hermit instead, as the boy says, makes a lot of sense; every new player I meet has a hard time farming them; it's okay that they are cheap, but it makes no sense that up to level 60 a player cannot farm them at all. Because I assure you that if you can drop x10 of each type up to that level that's already a lot. It would be enough that you put either some boxes that can be dropped and not traded as rewards of the orc maze, or rewards from some mission that allows him at least to bring up the main skill to S independently.

7) last point I want to discuss, herbs. I can assure you that I consistently farmed 2-3 pg every day, and despite dropping so many, liquid crafting is too inconvenient. I cannot fill myself with useless liquids both in terms of time and power. Either you eliminate liquids with short times and low power, in such a way as to increase the chances of having liquids with good time and power, or you reduce the cost from the npg, because believe me that using x2000 herbs to be able to craft x10 useful liquids and just not it's not nice at all.