Inspiring new things

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • 1) Add new dungeons

2) Make the daungeons important, the ones that already exist, because right now it's not worth doing the daungeons.

3) Make sense of a character who wants to level up and not force him to stay low to farm.

4) Add something new

5) Do more server advertising

6) Add a button in the inventory that if you click it automatically joins all the duplicates on a single object
    /) Creating something or stimulating the PVP part of the server more, it takes more competitiveness between people, more wars.

• 1) There is currently no need for new dungeons. When we see the need for it, we will add Zodiac content.

2) Will be adressed in the next patch, in fact, that part of the patch is already in testing since a few days

3) Same as 2
    4)Be More specific
    5) We already advertise everywhere possible, the issue isnt advertisement, the issue is that most people do not want to play a 12 year old server.

6) There is a sort button which does exactly that and sorts your inventory.

7) PvP in metin2 is a weird topic. Most players say they want it but if you check, 90% of the servers have basically near to none PvP. We will try to make it more accessible with the next patch in order to give people more of a way into it, but in my personal opinion, unless you gift people full PvP Equip or hand them a switch bot, they will likely not do PvP anw.

• 1) There is currently no need for new dungeons. When we see the need for it, we will add Zodiac content.

2) Will be adressed in the next patch, in fact, that part of the patch is already in testing since a few days

3) Same as 2
    4)Be More specific
    5) We already advertise everywhere possible, the issue isnt advertisement, the issue is that most people do not want to play a 12 year old server.

6) There is a sort button which does exactly that and sorts your inventory.

7) PvP in metin2 is a weird topic. Most players say they want it but if you check, 90% of the servers have basically near to none PvP. We will try to make it more accessible with the next patch in order to give people more of a way into it, but in my personal opinion, unless you gift people full PvP Equip or hand them a switch bot, they will likely not do PvP anw.

I totally disagree, I am a new user and I came even though it has been open for 12 years and you know what brought me here beyond the beauty of this server? It brought me here precisely because it has existed for 12 years and therefore gives me security, stability, solidity, I know that if I play here I am sure not to lose everything after a while. Furthermore, for example, Wom2 had existed for the same time: about 10-11 years and had a high number of users, this is because it derived from the constant updates and continuous advertising on the most important national and international platforms. A server does not mean that if it exceeds 10 years it becomes old and therefore no longer attracts people, it doesn't work like that ...

The product must be updated, it must be modernized a minimum. I return to point 4 that you asked me to specify, well then I mean:

Add new content, Weapons or armor, new maps to go into, new daungeons need to be created to allow users to try more things, have more alternatives to make money and not have to climb the same daungeon for 5-6 times but have the ability to change and earn in the same way. For the low levels there is only orc maze and it is little, very little ...

Also you have to give the users a way to make sense if they level up, because I see a lot of high level users creating level 35 characters to go farm in the valley and this is not good ...

I want to clarify one thing: do not think that since Singapore has existed for 12 years it cannot attract new users, I believe that the 12 years of life are a virtue and a privilege and something to boast about.

Why do I say we need to advertise more? Because there are some platforms whose publication of this server dates back to years and years ago and therefore those who see it may believe that it is no longer cured ...

We must show that you are always close to the users and that you are constantly working for us.

We must have the courage to take risks and put new content, it does not mean that everything must remain like this because 4 player players since 2010 complain. The majority is for having new content as well while always remaining a server with an old school style.

It takes advertising on social media, instagram, facebook, twitter, reddit (I met some new people who came through reddit), if necessary create a team that deals only with this.

You have a fantastic product in your hand, an exceptional server and I hope you will never lose awareness of this.
    I conclude tournaments by saying that with pvp, I intend to create more than guilds with prizes, more singles tournaments and so on ... give life to that side too.

• Wom had users because they allowed RMT, which was also its downfall. Their income was too low for Shogun to keep caring. The server was 8 Years old, as it originated from Shogun being fired here and opening his own server afterwards just to set that part straight. People who do RMT harm the server greatly as that also means there will be hardly any income for the server to keep it alive.

You are correct that there are some people who join because the server is old and stable, but those are a minority. The majority of metin2 players in 2021 are jumpers. They join new servers every few months. Thats why these servers work, because they are wanted by the community.

Regarding your other suggestion, doesn't make sense for the current status of the game.

There is over 10 dungeons in the game currently, hardly anyone in the game has full S skills or Good or even close to perfect mythic DSS. So why add more content if the current one is not even close to exhausted?

Adjusting the current content is what needs to be done.

Never have i said it is impossible to lure new players, what i said is that the majority is not interested unless you do stupid stuff like allowing real money trades, advertisment is not the issue. It is always possible to gain players, but gain as many as a newly created server? Unlikely.

With the next patch we will hopefully be able to catch a wave of beginners as thats the target audience for that Patch.

TL;DR

New Content is currently not needed, adjustment of the current content is whats needed and what is already being worked on.

• On wom I agree. As for the new users in 2021 it is true, many are simply passing through, that is, they change servers every few months but there are also many people who like a stable server to play and be sure that everything is not lost after a few months. and it is necessary to focus on that part of the user, whether small or large is not essentially important, the necessary thing is to attract them. I'm fine with the current users too, I have to be honest, but what worries me most is that suddenly you don't have the funds to keep the server alive but I know this will never happen because you are all competent people who know that. what are they doing. I can only congratulate you because this server has all the conditions to be the best. Please don't give up because you think it is old but take advantage of it because you are the best around and I am sure you will prove to be the best in the future as well.

• Oh no, WoM allowed RMT + did much more to increase its playercount from 200 to 2k (1k when it was closed). Sometimes you need drastic changes, as you see people on SG ain't having fun with <100 players on right now.

Talking about money? You were in WoM's management or what?

Hey, it's not like you are opening a new server soon, for players not for money - I doubt it. SG2 failed, so maybe this time it will be better.

I can agree that RMT does harm server's income but it was the right choice back then, they had to keep players on the server.