staying invisible

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • It would be so very helpful if when you die on a metin or anything for that matter and you are surrounded by mobs that you can revive and stay invisible for a couple seconds. As it is now when you die and you are circled by mobs you get up and they just kill you again and you cant move, cant run away, cant do anything. I realize I can tele some where but If I am killing a metin I dont want to tele to the beginning and lose my metin. So please consider making it so we can revive invisable for a few seconds please.

• yes well its not long enough to get ur HP back and you can not break thru the circle of mobs. Therefore you just repeatedly die over and over. if there was like a 3 second time frame that you could run through the mobs to get away that would be great.

• Hi, there are a couple of things that you can do:

1. Keep your buffer nearby and TP to them when you revive. You can even TP with your buffer to your dead body and lure the mobs away.

2. If you spam X > Skill you get a split second when you can pass through units. Usually, while pressing W, X>Aura and then X>Berserk should get you out of the circle of mobs with no issue.

Tradition is the corpse of wisdom.

• well that is nice thinking and all but some of us dont use buffers ;) and as far as teleporting to buffer in dungeons you cant so.......yeah....... anyways didnt assume it would happen .... thats why its called a suggestion i guess.....

• well that is nice thinking and all but some of us dont use buffers ;) and as far as teleporting to buffer in dungeons you cant so.......yeah....... anyways didnt assume it would happen .... thats why its called a suggestion i guess.....

Aww, sorry to hear that, guess I didn't know the full situation, hehe.

How about White Flags? Those could be used.

Or some instant healing pots paired with DEF earrings/liquid when you revive. Those instant pots + increased DEF should keep you alive until you're back to full HP.

Oh and ... buffers are amazing, you should use them :D.

Tradition is the corpse of wisdom.

I will check if is doable, without major exploits from the usual players, to add an anti collision buff while you are invisible so that you can go inside monsters during those 10 seconds of invisibility.

• What if you add the ability to phase through units after respawning for the same duration of invisibility? If it's doable it will solve this problem. (phase only through units and not structures to avoid going inside walls and such)