Hello everyone! (again)
This time I come here to discuss the Vein Spawn Event and a the consequences of disrupting events in general, especially this type of events that are made to make the game much easier for the player base.
I hadn't joined this event in a while and I was quickly reminded of why. Horses/mounts everywhere, pets everywhere, people in free mode to either kill or push other people from the veins. It's a f*** fest that only works due to the generosity of the GM in charge who spawns multiple veins through the course of an hour.
Anyway, here are the suggestions regarding the Vein Spawn Event:
- As was done with NW, mounts/horses shouldn't be able to be used on the map. Unfortunately, a wide range of players either can't understand the problems they cause, or simply do it to annoy other players.
- If possible the same should be done with pets. Why?! Having a pet sit on the Vein when there are 40+ people around the same group of Veins - Soul Crystal generally - makes the task of clicking the Vein much harder than it should be.
Suggestions regarding Event Rules and Consequences for breaking them:
- Events like the one I previously mentioned are extremely important for the server's economy. The vast majority of players wouldn't farm ores otherwise. Disrupting said events is probably one of the most selfish and stupid things one can do. They are an EVENT, a "non mandatory" piece of content put in place to make our gaming experience better.
- I propose the ban for disrupting an event to be increased. Yes, even on the first time it happens I find it more than deserved the consequence to be one week ban, not a one day ban.
- Finally, regarding Monarch's Election. A Monarch/King is ultimately a representative of a community, or part of the community. Therefore, people who disrupt events, or have a history of repeated bans/misconduct shouldn't be able to be elected. Why?! It's a simple matter of principle. If you ar the representative of a community you have no right to act against it, or in a way that can jeopardize it's gaming experience.